• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Anyone Play Still?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as of recent i've gone back to Operation Raccoon city, due to RE6's lack-luster (disappointing) multiplayer and lack of content (new/current), but only on the multiplayer aspect of Operation Raccoon city, specifically Biohazard (mode)

Fenris

Wolf :)
I still play it sometimes on my PS3... The problem about OP Raccoon City is that it isn't much fun if there are just a few players still around.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I'll probably go back to ORC once I have the platinum trophy on RE6, it shouldn't be too long as I only have a couple more to get.

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
THANK GOD THERE IS A GAME CALLED ( RE ORC )

i dont give a damn about the story but i care about (online games) .. and this game has the best modes ..
and its more than good ..

you know i have played it three times ..it means that i got 98 level three times ..

and i dont give a damn about 99 level ..there is no difference between them .. i still beat them all :D :cool:

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
I still play it...At first I wasn't enjoying it, mostly because I got stuck on a part, haha, but once I got past that it was really fun~
It kinda sucks for me though because when I play it there doesn't seem to be anyone online to play with... :T

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I still play it...At first I wasn't enjoying it, mostly because I got stuck on a part, haha, but once I got past that it was really fun~
It kinda sucks for me though because when I play it there doesn't seem to be anyone online to play with... :T
People who try to compete with CoD, get owned. So that's a big reason. By the way, I didn't mean to say that in a bad way. I really like the game. The truth hurts sometimes.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
People who try to compete with CoD, get owned. So that's a big reason. By the way, I didn't mean to say that in a bad way. I really like the game. The truth hurts sometimes.
I... don't quite get what CoD has to do with ORC. Are you trying to say that ORC can't compete with CoD or what? And why would the truth hurt? It's just a game, people have opinions. idk
Anyways, yeah, so I still play. : )

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm saying that ORC tried to be another CoD and everyone who tries, fails. I meant the truth hurts for me cause I like the game.

Ridley Lockhart

I'm saying that ORC tried to be another CoD and everyone who tries, fails. I meant the truth hurts for me cause I like the game.
Right here, there ya go ORC tried to be something it's not. And it blows dead dogs.

But to reiterate what one of the previous posts said the zombies were good. I liked seeing the Crimson Heads again. Otherwise known as the V-Acts. Only in REmake1, Umbrella Chronicles, and ORC. I always think of them as the 28 Days Later infected. They're my favorite.

Top Bottom