• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody has facebook?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
CassidyAcid;52506 said:
Can I just say wolfgirl that your movie taste is sublime!
"Is that a raincoat?"
"Yes, it is!"

I say to almost everyone "You like Huey Lewis & The News?" in a horrible American accent when I first meet them XD.

Haha!! Thanks!!

"Hip to Be Square, their masterpiece, a song so catchy that most people don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the importance of comformity or the importance of trends, it's a personal statement about the band itself. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH *axes*"

Hoady

Well it was nice until i saw your song choice was Invaders Must Die haha.Nah prodigy isn't bad lol and its quite a clean page.

People get so wrapped up in that myspace though they literally sit on the thing for hours thinking there wickedly popular lol.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;52522 said:
People get so wrapped up in that myspace though they literally sit on the thing for hours thinking there wickedly popular lol.

LOL, I just leave my MySpace page like that. I don't join much in the way of games or groups on MySpace so I just like having the clean profile that doesn't need much maintenance :)

Hoady

Well i don't use facebook much but when i do i usually stay on awhile and end up with a lot of useless stuff on my page, mainly just funny stupid crap lol.Actually i don't really think anything is relative too me, i have a few odd 15 photos of me and well the rest is just fail pictures lol.My bio which is only a few words probably reminds people how ridiculous i am but then again who doesn't like a ridiculous randy?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;52291 said:
Facebook... too many... widgets...

Use... MySpace!!
My reason to stay out of Facebook is different. I boycot it because of their policy and user agreement. I'd almost rather join Jehovas Witness than Facebook lol.

I have a Myspace account, but I almost never log into it.

Captain Courageous;52293 said:
Too many weirdos man and its way too flashy for me.Theres always way to much crap on someones page and none of it is even relevant to the person.I tried to do it years ago but it was so confusing, and i thought the whole fad was so gay everyones like"Get myspace you fag."or "Got myspace?"and"hear the myspace party?"also"Did you see Joshes comment?Ohhh my goooosh sooooo seeeeexxxxxyyyyyy."
Yes that can be annoying. But if you know how to do it, it's very simple to block anything you don't want to see. ;) I use the Hosts file (and also other ways) to block ads etc. Wherever I go on Myspace, I don't see ads. (This works not just for Myspace, but for most of the Internet.)

You can also edit the settings so you don't have to get spammed by your friend's applications.

wolfgirl;52643 said:
LOL, I just leave my MySpace page like that. I don't join much in the way of games or groups on MySpace so I just like having the clean profile that doesn't need much maintenance :)
That's the cleanest profile I've ever seen lol. Beautiful background picture but your page is almost empty! You seem to have hid most of the standard tabs.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I use to have some nice codes for my profile on myspace but I deleted the hole thing, all my emo metro fag friends turned on me lol now I use facebook.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I have both facebook and myspace...dont use either of them that much, but if you wanna add me, just pm me and I'll send you a link to them. ^_^

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Elmas Russell is my name on facebook, if someone really feels like they wonna add me just do it lol and yes thats really my name.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your name is Awesome. lol :p Mmm ah yeah I changed my privacy settings back to "everyone" I didnt trust facebook for awhile.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I assume that you are refering to ?????. Thank You :) Elmas Russell is also pretty cool ya know. And your ninck name Elmo^^

EDIT: I see... Didn't you could change that.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Elmo I remeber him from the muppets:D I think I have a toy Elmo somewhere around my house.:D
elmo.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When will my suffering ever end haha I am really starting to hate that little mupet lol everyone calls me elmo though, its like my real name is only used for emergencys

Top Bottom