• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Any tips for the mercenaries like mode?

zombinater007

I do not know if this was already posted but with the game mode you unlock at the end of the game, I am having trouble trying to get the gun you unlock by getting good ranks on all scenarios. Got any tips?

zombinater007

ah I only did Claire's since her final boss is easy in that mode. having to fight the guy that was the final boss for Claire

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well certain characters have there own time limit to get the A rank, and while I don't know exactly how to I know its all about haulling butt. Pretty much grab your most powerful gun and shoot and run as fast as you can. (NOTE: with Claire 2 get the assault rifle out and run to a corner wait just a bit before yo think hes gonna run at you then run to the oppasite corner) DO NOT waste time picking up herbs and F aid spray, just spray and pray.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I do not know if this was already posted but with the game mode you unlock at the end of the game, I am having trouble trying to get the gun you unlock by getting good ranks on all scenarios. Got any tips?
Don't remember, used a gameshark thing. Think it was Pelican.

Buttt...you can get through with most of the characters anyway. Like Claire with her explosive darts is no problem. Chris with his magnum. Steve kinda sucks. Wesker is just a pain, as he only has the knife, but I've completed it, multiple times.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Don't remember, used a gameshark thing. Think it was Pelican.

Buttt...you can get through with most of the characters anyway. Like Claire with her explosive darts is no problem. Chris with his magnum. Steve kinda sucks. Wesker is just a pain, as he only has the knife, but I've completed it, multiple times.
The good thing about Wesker is you have 60 minutes to beat it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The good thing about Wesker is you have 60 minutes to beat it.
I thought it timed your run, not have a time limit?

But clearly the task is even getting through it. You have to get pretty efficient with a knife. Ever killed a Bandersnatch or a Hunter with a knife?

Top Bottom