• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Any tips for beating Alexia?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'm finally at the end of the game and I'm having problems beating Alexia. I totally forgot about getting the magnum, I don't have the smgs either and I used the grenade launcher with Claire to get past mutated Steve (damn that was annoying). So now I'm left with the shotgun, handgun, ak47 & the dual handguns for Chris. Not much ammo for the shotgun and handgun but the other 2 guns are at 100%. Will that be enough to kill her? Any tips would be appreciated lol.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
You can't kill Steve LOL. All you do is run. Use handgun for first form, unload everything else in to her second form, and then the third form, you get an unlimited gun. Forget the name, but it's got a scope. I think if you have some herb, you should be okay.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol yea I know you can't kill Steve but I kept dying at the part. Just seemed like Claire wasn't running fast enough cause I always got hit by the axe and I didn't have enough herbs. So I used the grenade launcher to slow Steve down.

Most annoying thing about the Alexia fight is those little things on the ground constantly hitting you with their tentacles. Do they not realize I'm trying to kill a boss here? :p Btw that gun is called the linear launcher. Good thing is I do have an f. aid spray and some herbs.

I've beaten the game before but that was several years ago on ps2. I had forgotten a lot of the game.

Mr Sunshine

Is her third form the one where she gets really big? I believe you should use the crossbow loaded with some grenade rounds. It's more effective than the magnum on her because it fires really really fast.

If you dont have it I guess the ak47 would be your best option. Screw those little things. just evade them and shoot her.

AgentZero

Is her third form the one where she gets really big? I believe you should use the crossbow loaded with some grenade rounds. It's more effective than the magnum on her because it fires really really fast.

If you dont have it I guess the ak47 would be your best option. Screw those little things. just evade them and shoot her.
Her third form is her flying form.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Finally beat Alexia and the game :)

It took 7 shotgun shells, 78% of the ak47 & prob about 50% of the dual handguns to get past Alexia's 2nd form. I really should of saved the grenade launcher or explosive bow gun rounds for this lol. The 3rd form was easy, just one shot from the linear launcher. One thing I've learned from this fight is that the ak47 is incredibly weak in this game. I actually used it on a hunter before and I was just thinking, the handgun would kill it faster.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Absolutely terrible lol. Rank E and I saved about 26 times and 12 retries I think. Wasn't trying for a good rank though. Don't think I will ever get Rank A cause I'm not a fan of speed runs and there's no way I could play through the game without saving.

AgentZero

Yes, but you see, my name is A-g-e-n-t Z-e-r-o
Notice the "A"?

Of course you did.

Because, I am what they call G-o-o-d. Which means that I am B-e-t-t-e-r than you. and I have an "A" rank on RECVX.

You see?

I'm just that awesome. :p

A_Blue_Herb

all i know is dont forget to save your game when you go to the anartic location..i lost a crap load of ammo when the switch happened..and ultimatly have no ammo to defeat alexia..i've beath the game before like 8 years ago but i did a replay recently and was very dissapointed i forgot about that part where you lose everything...forgot to put in the storage bin when the switch happened..there really needs to be a memo saying something like "store all weapons/ammo, or you will lose everything"..haha

Top Bottom