• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another newbie saying hello...

Majinihunter

Hi everyone,

My name is Wayne... I've just joined and I'm looking forward very much to chewing over all things Resident Evil. I became interested in R.E ever since I played the first game many moons ago and was very pleased when the first movie appeared, now we are up to the third I can't wait for the next one to arrive...

As we speak I'm half way through Resident Evil 5 with my brother (umbrellaKiller on here). It has an interesting story and I'm looking forward to seeing it all unfolds.

Cheers,

Wayne

AVP

welcome bro oops i mean majinihunter lol i hope you have a good time with this forum and if you need anythink i will do my best to help you out lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cool two brothers on the forum!!
Welcome to the party Wayne I'm known as RE5 but my nicknames elmo call me whatever you want though, as long as its not noob or soemthing mean haha thats just anoying haha.

Enjoy your stay, were all freindly here, feel free to ask anyone anyting lool.

AVP

haha RE5 is a n00b na only joking man you know im not that evil your my main man remember why would i take the micky out of my main man :D

Majinihunter

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone... I will indeed enjoy my stay, I haven't had a chance to have a propper browse through the threads yet but I will for sure...

It looks good so far with several topics I will be interested in.

Watch your back out there Majini's,

Majinihunter

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha jokes, glad to hear you think im your main man, you got Resi5 on xbox? Im known for showing people where all the blue emblems are online haha doing the hole game in one sitting its jokes.

:::::::
hahah "watch your backs majins! thats jokes, I need someone to watch my back on RE5 those dudes are always creeping up on me seriously... I think my game hates me lol

AVP

RE5.;31461 said:
Hahaha jokes, glad to hear you think im your main man, you got Resi5 on xbox? Im known for showing people where all the blue emblems are online haha doing the hole game in one sitting its jokes.

awww man i would love to play with you no homo lol but i dont have xbox live and i need all the emblems so bad aswell :( lol if only i had xbox live i would keep them off your back RE5

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont either but Ive got a 48 hour trial Im gonna use at some ponit... Didnt you get a trial with your copy of RE5? :(

AVP

RE5.;31463 said:
I dont either but Ive got a 48 hour trial Im gonna use at some ponit... Didnt you get a trial with your copy of RE5? :(

yeah i do but every time i try and conect too xbox live it messes up on the IP adresse and stuff :( i need help to set it all up

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I have to take my xbox downstairs to go on live its jokes though I found it well difficult to use my free trial the new xbox set up was abit confusing at first but when you get the hang of it its cool.

I connect my xbox straight to a router haha, but recently I got three red lights so my xbox will probaly pack out soon, it stil works some how... but I doubt its got much life left in it. Microsoft are gayheads, Ive gotta send it to em because the shop I got it from has closed down now haha.

AVP

RE5.;31465 said:
I have to take my xbox downstairs to go on live its jokes though I found it well difficult to use my free trial the new xbox set up was abit confusing at first but when you get the hang of it its cool.

I connect my xbox straight to a router haha, but recently I got three red lights so my xbox will probaly pack out soon, it stil works some how... but I doubt its got much life left in it. Microsoft are gayheads, Ive gotta send it to em because the shop I got it from has closed down now haha.

awww man that is so unlucky i will try your trick with the xbox live thing and i hope your 360 gets better soon lol

Majinihunter

umbrellaKiller;31464 said:
yeah i do but every time i try and conect too xbox live it messes up on the IP adresse and stuff :( i need help to set it all up

Going OT a little here (already) lol....

One question I do have about the R.E forum... Is there a search facility somewhere, I've only had a brief look around but I can't seem to find one. If there isn't one then maybe the admin guys could see if the forum software allows for one to be installed?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lool I do to
I also hope it lasts another 48 hours hahah xD thats when i fnaly use it though.

And there is a search button loooooool

AVP

RE5.;31469 said:
Lool I do to
I also hope it lasts another 48 hours hahah xD thats when i fnaly use it though.

hopefully if i get my xbox live to work you want to chill on resi 5 sometime?? trust me im an awesome team mate just ask majinihunter what im like lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell yeah mate RE5 is sick online. Ive got so many first aid sprays haha I gave my last partner like 300+ first aids LOL but thats coz he gave me another 48 hour trial code. Dunno if it works but it probaly does.

AVP

RE5.;31472 said:
Hell yeah mate RE5 is sick online. Ive got so many first aid sprays haha I gave my last partner like 300+ first aids LOL but thats coz he gave me another 48 hour trial code. Dunno if it works but it probaly does.

WOW thats a good deal if the code works but you dont need to worry about me im tooled up on resi 5 im like the next merchant lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha nah he gave me the code for free coz I got him all the emblems haha but i got like 30k exchange points so i thought yo thats awesome, funny you say that im like the merchant to haha Ive got all the guns etc loadsa ammo everything plus ive got like 500.000 moneyz because ive got nothign to spend it on except ammo an first aids LOL so it was nothing for me xD

AVP

RE5.;31474 said:
Hahaha nah he gave me the code for free coz I got him all the emblems haha but i got like 30k exchange points so i thought yo thats awesome, funny you say that im like the merchant to haha Ive got all the guns etc loadsa ammo everything plus ive got like 500.000 moneyz because ive got nothign to spend it on except ammo an first aids LOL so it was nothing for me xD

lol same but i dont have loads of money :( but i will soon bcoz all i got to do is pimp out the secret magnum and then iv got nothink to spend money on lol me and you would be an awesome team dont you think?? with ower unlimated guns lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
depends teamwork aint just about having sickass guns its about watching each others backs haha but most people online are pretty good. whats your favorite guns you like to carry handy recently Ive been using the itache shotgun, revolver magnum an the dragnov sniper with sheva haha all inf ammo. an with chris I always use the hydra psg1 an the deagle.. all inf ammo xD

Top Bottom