• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 am i the only 1 who thinks

anEpicFaiIure

am i the only one who thinks that they should go back to classic zombies i mean look a res 4 and 5 i mean yes both GREAT games and ill play them over and over but what happened to the classic slowly open the door scene to a terrifying looking zombie and yelling hollyS**T constantly now its like ur killing regular people and i dont know i want the classic zombie rather than the new ones dont get me wrong on this topic i do love killing countless zombies and zombies but as chris would say "i dont know it didnt look like any zombie i've ever seen"atleast im prety sure thats what he said lol
resident-evil-zombie.jpg

biohazard-666

well the classic zombies are cool,but once you start to play the game with classic zombies they boring you and the new ganados and majini plagas are more exciting because you run and they also run and you say ahhhhhh they are approaching ruuun its more exciting............but i will never, NEVER forget the classic zombies

anEpicFaiIure

ya i get what ur saying but i want a like combination of the 2 like i love the old look and crazy im guna eat u "O S**t MUTHAF***eR" stuff were u were running for ur damn life now its still he**a fun but minus the running for ur life except certain occasions (damn chainsaw majini)

Morphosis

I really like the idea to return to clasic zombies, really, now feels like killing humans and alien invader. Kinda lost the taste of the whole series. Before you'd be scared during the game, even after you turn off the console, you would freak at strange noises! It happen to me, and which i think the game succeded in scaring the crap out of you!
By returning to Zombies, will it necessarily mean a boring game play? Now the consoles are powerful, they can do things RE1/2/3 cudnt imagine!
I imagine a sheer amount of Zombies in front of me, with really limited amount of ammo, in a sand box style city, like GTA, where you have to escape and find survivors to help or get help. NO SAFE ZONES, wherever you go, u might get attacked by zombies. U may barricade yourself in, get creative in how u survive and lots of option in how u progress the game. See what i mean? Zombies are slow, but given the right formula, gameplay, and environment, i truely believe they can be your worst nightmare! A true Survival Horror!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
In the old games you didnt even have to kill the zombies, you could just run past some of them xD seeing as on hard mode a zombie would take about a million shots to kill because you could not do headshots, it became necessary to just run past them ay times anyway.. lol I did like the survival weapons though, its a shame you never got them in the new games haha.I loved being chris shoving nades in zombiez mouths haha..

I got Resi 0 for gamecube but I havnt played it much =( I should have got the original re-make of the game insted haha, so I could be chris an jill again xD I might have to investigate on trade ins...

Morphosis

Running zombies would look just like a Ganado/Majini! Thats why a huge amount of zombies, making u running past them impossible! And un-killable ones unless you blow their heads off! Making sure that u wonder when they start getting up again! LOL
I so wanna play a zombie game, which i can make barricades myself to prevent them from coming at me! And with a whole city as scenario, and not like RE3, just a corner of a city, but a colossal city like GTA!! But a much darker theme, u cud drive, but with most of the roads blocked making you walk miles (in game) on foot, looking for shelters, suply and survivors!! Well, its just me, not saying it wud be THE best gameplay! But a little something to think of.... :ermm:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Morphosis;30692 said:
Running zombies would look just like a Ganado/Majini! Thats why a huge amount of zombies, making u running past them impossible! And un-killable ones unless you blow their heads off! Making sure that u wonder when they start getting up again! LOL
I so wanna play a zombie game, which i can make barricades myself to prevent them from coming at me! And with a whole city as scenario, and not like RE3, just a corner of a city, but a colossal city like GTA!! But a much darker theme, u cud drive, but with most of the roads blocked making you walk miles (in game) on foot, looking for shelters, suply and survivors!! Well, its just me, not saying it wud be THE best gameplay! But a little something to think of.... :ermm:
Yes yes that idea is made of epic win... GTA style city/ freedom Fallout style/ Gameplay like resi5 .... you'd make millions.....

Morphosis

RE5.;30694 said:
Yes yes that idea is made of epic win... GTA style city/ freedom Fallout style/ Gameplay like resi5 .... you'd make millions.....

Hey.... you actually think so, or simply being sarcastic!? LOL:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
mate.. the idea of what I just said makes me cream my pants, forcing me to change my underwear.

Dont you think it would be awesome?!?!
if capcom decide to take it to another level I think this should be that level.... But I hate how fallout3 works the gameplay is poor an hard to use.. but its stll a good game... I love the RE5 gameplay I hope they keep it...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha If they made something simular to "I am Legend" in a deserted city after the outbreak an you get to choose a survivor to play as that would be awesome... raiding gun shops an fining backpacks etc...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
exactly then it would be scary again haha!! not sure what the game would be about though haha tryng to evac the city or something..

Jill

yeah that is a good idea i was thinking capcom should do that as well instead of like 10 zombies 100 or 200 chasing u

judled

anEpicFaiIure;30660 said:
am i the only one who thinks that they should go back to classic zombies i mean look a res 4 and 5 i mean yes both GREAT games and ill play them over and over but what happened to the classic slowly open the door scene to a terrifying looking zombie and yelling hollyS**T constantly now its like ur killing regular people and i dont know i want the classic zombie rather than the new ones dont get me wrong on this topic i do love killing countless zombies and zombies but as chris would say "i dont know it didnt look like any zombie i've ever seen"atleast im prety sure thats what he said lol
resident-evil-zombie.jpg

i agree with everything. give us some classsic re capcom :)
also nice game score mines only 12800.

judled

Morphosis;30676 said:
I really like the idea to return to clasic zombies, really, now feels like killing humans and alien invader. Kinda lost the taste of the whole series. Before you'd be scared during the game, even after you turn off the console, you would freak at strange noises! It happen to me, and which i think the game succeded in scaring the crap out of you!
By returning to Zombies, will it necessarily mean a boring game play? Now the consoles are powerful, they can do things RE1/2/3 cudnt imagine!
I imagine a sheer amount of Zombies in front of me, with really limited amount of ammo, in a sand box style city, like GTA, where you have to escape and find survivors to help or get help. NO SAFE ZONES, wherever you go, u might get attacked by zombies. U may barricade yourself in, get creative in how u survive and lots of option in how u progress the game. See what i mean? Zombies are slow, but given the right formula, gameplay, and environment, i truely believe they can be your worst nightmare! A true Survival Horror!

YES YES YES!! i want a game like that free roam city with zombies online with loads of othere people in your city. so cool

Top Bottom