• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Time Favourite RE Locations

Roku

Everything from above ----^

I also like to stop and stare for few minutes at rooms in Spencer Mansion, I just imagine myself living in mansion like that one!

Me too. :'D
I would love to live in there (or in a mansion similar to that one).

black 93

Too many to name but id say the most memorable to me are the RPD main hall ( that music....), Alfreds mansion ( that huge doll and the creepy music), the village from RE4 ( spent most of my teenage years running around that place lol) and the Spencer Mansion.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Currently replaying REmake for the PS4 and I can't get over the whole design of the Spencer mansion. The atmosphere, music, and design is impeccable. It makes me really want to explore and see the mansion in it's finest details.

Raccoon City is another favorite location of mine and I'm really looking forward to what they do with the REmake2.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Raccoon City by a mile!
resident_evil_3_03_by_pino44io-d5rur3p.jpg

The urban setting has always been my fav location in all of Zombie fiction. I prefer the focus on the desolation&ruination of a once good sprawling urban place, going through the Raccon city felt like walking through some long dead ancient civlization, it really nails the somber&melancholious themes of a Zombie outbreak or heck any disaster basically.

I mean, of course Spencer mansion is more iconic&Claustrophobic but the sheer scale of Raccoon city's horror is beyond Spencer Mansion. Raccoon City hits that creepy spot where the mundane everyday places you go to everyday is suddenly desolate.

Reactions: JHJ
Top Bottom