• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 "All for Umbrella's Sake"

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
And then in RE5 you kill Africans. WHat I don't get is how they accused RE5 of racism and not RE4.
-it was silly that they did either, because in 4 you had carlos killing them with you and in 5 you have sheva killing with you

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
And then in RE5 you kill Africans. WHat I don't get is how they accused RE5 of racism and not RE4.
I Know Right!
That ****ed me off
Soooo....
You Kill Whites
French
Spanish
And no one complains
Then Blacks come in and its WW3?....WOW.....

-it was silly that they did either, because in 4 you had carlos killing them with you and in 5 you have sheva killing with you
Re4 Luis
Re5 Sheva,Josh

Edit: Doublepost merged.

letmelive311

That's One reason i didn't like Re4
You're killing spanish (I'm hispanic)
And Made fun of a french general
(Part french from my mom's side)

Try not to get offended so easily. Though I understand you completely. I’m German , Spanish and French. But when it comes to video games, shows interactions with people. That stuff doesn’t matter unless someone is out right making fun of you and being rude. In RE4 is a majority Japanese team working on the game there not going to focus on getting the nationality quirks correct. They just want a kick ass game to play. Not trying to shoot your feelings down, just reminding you to don’t get offended too easily.

If you have played Resident Evil 5 you probably noticed the bad African Language spoken in the beginning sequence. I was cracking up when I heard it. That stuff just doesn’t matter in RE Games. He get the jest of the idea with some made up language. Like in Sims. lol

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Try not to get offended so easily. Though I understand you completely. I’m German , Spanish and French. But when it comes to video games, shows interactions with people. That stuff doesn’t matter unless someone is out right making fun of you and being rude. In RE4 is a majority Japanese team working on the game there not going to focus on getting the nationality quirks correct. They just want a kick ass game to play. Not trying to shoot your feelings down, just reminding you to don’t get offended too easily.

If you have played Resident Evil 5 you probably noticed the bad African Language spoken in the beginning sequence. I was cracking up when I heard it. That stuff just doesn’t matter in RE Games. He get the jest of the idea with some made up language. Like in Sims. lol
Easier said then done i play a game for fun sure,
But i take note of EVERY single detail
Look autistic people (or however you spell it)
I want to make sure EVERYTHING is all tidy up if i don't well as you saw my temper flared

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
By Krauser wanting "the power", I thine they were refering to his infection with Las Plagas in RE4.
Yes, Krauser knew Umbrella had fallen, but Wesker could say he was bringing it back or something.
No, what I'm talkinga about was in Darkside Chronicles...he wants Wesker's Power...That takes place 3 years before RE4...

bruno

Chief Researcher
No, what I'm talkinga about was in Darkside Chronicles...he wants Wesker's Power...That takes place 3 years before RE4...
Yes, but I think they made that line to explain that in RE4 he made a deal with Saddler to have a plaga in him, almost forgetting about the mission Wesker gave him. Basically, he'd do anythign to get "that power" (reffering to BOW's)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wesker wasn't exactly trying "Restore Umbrella" though...He was the WHOLE reason Umbrella fell...And he planned it like that...Before he realized his plans to become a god...he wanted to start a new "Umbrella Like" company if I remember correctly...not Umbrella itself...I could be wrong, but it seems like Krauser was focused on Umbrella itself, going so far as when Leon asks, "Why do you want to restore Umbrella?" he replies "To bring balance to this crazy world." Basically what Wesker wanted too, but Wesker didn't want to restore the ACTUAL Umbrella Corp...
How do you know all this about Wesker? Is it speculation or are there sources?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How do you know all this about Wesker? Is it speculation or are there sources?
Um...There are sources...I kind remember what they are at the moment...Bruno! Wanna help me out...He actual says a BIT of it himself in the games...And the rest is mention through various other cannonical means...

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Maybe after Wesker was killed, Ada Wong broke into his hideout (that place where Wesker sits in that computer chair)

Ada breaking into Umbrella's secrets could explain how she knows Jake is Wesker's son

LOL... I imagined a twisted version of "Lost in Nightmares", where Ada reads Wesker's conveniently forgotten (and misplaced) memoirs and diaries that read stuff like:

January 27th:
I want to destroy the world, I don't know why, but I want to destroy it... Even better... I want to be a GOD
March 1st:
Clarisse called again demanding for child support, hanged up the phone on her
July 23rd:
I found a new way of humiliating Jill... I make wear a skin-tight suit... Oh... I'm so evil...

Top Bottom