• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 "All for Umbrella's Sake"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hmm...It just crossed my mind..."All for Umbrella's sake" is something Krauser utters to Leon in RE4 during the famous knife fight scene...We never do learn what he means though...Leon asks "Umbrella!?" but Krauser's response is "Uh oh, almost let it slip," Do you think that maybe somehow Krauser had to do with Neo-Umbrella...Or is the quote just one of the many questions in RE that may never be answered...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Probably the latter. Capcom is never good at keeping up with their confusing storyline to be honest. I would love to see Krauser again though, I honestly don't think he really died. Who knows though, maybe they're keeping that for a plot device for the future. You could be right! We shall see in October ;)

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Wasnt Wesker trying to restore Umbrella too? Maybe after Wesker was killed, Ada Wong broke into his hideout (that place where Wesker sits in that computer chair) and took all of the Umbrella hard drives, handed them over to Neo-Umbrella (which could possibly be her unknown organization) and then that new guy (Simmons I think) and Ada run Neo-Umbrella.

Ada breaking into Umbrella's secrets could explain how she knows Jake is Wesker's son, since Spencer said he knew everything Wesker did, therefor Umbrella did too.

Jgraeme1979

I just wonder if it is possible that the old resident Evil story is done and dusted, and this is using the same characters,and world as the previous game to tell a new story. Seems as if there are questions to be answered as someone already posted but maybe it'll be like the previous games where you're never clear of anything and even the game ending still leaves some questions unanswered leading into the next game

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wasnt Wesker trying to restore Umbrella too? Maybe after Wesker was killed, Ada Wong broke into his hideout (that place where Wesker sits in that computer chair) and took all of the Umbrella hard drives, handed them over to Neo-Umbrella (which could possibly be her unknown organization) and then that new guy (Simmons I think) and Ada run Neo-Umbrella.

Ada breaking into Umbrella's secrets could explain how she knows Jake is Wesker's son, since Spencer said he knew everything Wesker did, therefor Umbrella did too.
Wesker wasn't exactly trying "Restore Umbrella" though...He was the WHOLE reason Umbrella fell...And he planned it like that...Before he realized his plans to become a god...he wanted to start a new "Umbrella Like" company if I remember correctly...not Umbrella itself...I could be wrong, but it seems like Krauser was focused on Umbrella itself, going so far as when Leon asks, "Why do you want to restore Umbrella?" he replies "To bring balance to this crazy world." Basically what Wesker wanted too, but Wesker didn't want to restore the ACTUAL Umbrella Corp...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Wesker wasn't exactly trying "Restore Umbrella" though...He was the WHOLE reason Umbrella fell...And he planned it like that...Before he realized his plans to become a god...he wanted to start a new "Umbrella Like" company if I remember correctly...not Umbrella itself...I could be wrong, but it seems like Krauser was focused on Umbrella itself, going so far as when Leon asks, "Why do you want to restore Umbrella?" he replies "To bring balance to this crazy world." Basically what Wesker wanted too, but Wesker didn't want to restore the ACTUAL Umbrella Corp...
Would still like to know more of Umbrella's secrets, they just sitting in Wesker's personal database waiting to be collected, unless Ada acquired them like I said.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
they need a new bad guy whos head of it all,also have him wear a mask so hes all secretive! A cool shiney skull mask would do, maybe even a hood! Have him sit in a huge throne like chair with hunters chained to the floor next to him, yeah....thats the ticket! -Like a bad ass, skeletor type of master mind, tough guy!......But anyways...I agree theres lots of back story for them to feed off to make sequels or broaden the story to different archs.- P.S. I liked Krauser hes was pretty kick ass!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
they need a new bad guy whos head of it all,also have him wear a mask so hes all secretive! A cool shiney skull mask would do, maybe even a hood! Have him sit in a huge throne like chair with hunters chained to the floor next to him, yeah....thats the ticket! -Like a bad ass, skeletor type of master mind, tough guy!......But anyways...I agree theres lots of back story for them to feed off to make sequels or broaden the story to different archs.- P.S. I liked Krauser hes was pretty kick ass!
Ever heard of HUNK?
Pretty much the same just give him the Hunters and you're set

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ever heard of HUNK?
Pretty much the same just give him the Hunters and you're set
I couldn't help but think the EXACT same thing...Besides...The skull mask and big throne were used in RE4...They don't need to redo what's already been done...That's cheap...

HELLBOY1980

-Even better Wesker upgraded with cyborg parts "WESKERNATOR" ...Anyways , I really hope we get a great back story on Jake and his origin with flash backs of Albert younger maybe meeting Jakes mom and what all happened to make Wesker the way he is.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Hmm...It just crossed my mind..."All for Umbrella's sake" is something Krauser utters to Leon in RE4 during the famous knife fight scene...We never do learn what he means though...Leon asks "Umbrella!?" but Krauser's response is "Uh oh, almost let it slip," Do you think that maybe somehow Krauser had to do with Neo-Umbrella...Or is the quote just one of the many questions in RE that may never be answered...

I think Wesker may have told Krauser he was working for Umbrella to convince him to join him. After all, Wesker had control of what was left of Umbrella, he had the backup of all their data. Wesker even used Umbrella's satellites to monitor Ada's progression.
Maybe if Krauser knew he was working for a small organization ("Third Organization"), he wouldn't want to join them, or risk as much as kidnapping the president's daughter.

-Even better Wesker upgraded with cyborg parts "WESKERNATOR" ...Anyways , I really hope we get a great back story on Jake and his origin with flash backs of Albert younger maybe meeting Jakes mom and what all happened to make Wesker the way he is.

Probably Wesker's mom was just a one night stand or something. Jake is a mercenary because his family doesn't have much money, and working as a mercenary probably pays well enough for him to do it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think Wesker may have told Krauser he was working for Umbrella to convince him to join him. After all, Wesker had control of what was left of Umbrella, he had the backup of all their data. Wesker even used Umbrella's satellites to monitor Ada's progression.
Maybe if Krauser knew he was working for a small organization ("Third Organization"), he wouldn't want to join them, or risk as much as kidnapping the president's daughter.
That can't be all true though...Because when you play the last level of Darkside Chronicles from Krauser's point of view he says he's going to go seek out Wesker to get his power...After Krauser's humiliation during the course of that game he makes it clear that he wants the same power Wesker has, so Wesker wouldn't need to make Krauser believe anything about working for Umbrella...Besides, Leon witnessed the fall of Umbrella, he told Krauser everything...And Wesker is a smart dude...I'm sure he knew this as well...

bruno

Chief Researcher
That can't be all true though...Because when you play the last level of Darkside Chronicles from Krauser's point of view he says he's going to go seek out Wesker to get his power...After Krauser's humiliation during the course of that game he makes it clear that he wants the same power Wesker has, so Wesker wouldn't need to make Krauser believe anything about working for Umbrella...Besides, Leon witnessed the fall of Umbrella, he told Krauser everything...And Wesker is a smart dude...I'm sure he knew this as well...

By Krauser wanting "the power", I thine they were refering to his infection with Las Plagas in RE4.
Yes, Krauser knew Umbrella had fallen, but Wesker could say he was bringing it back or something.

Jgraeme1979

I just wonder if at the end of RE6 Wesker Jr turns bad and goes off with Ada, I mean as much as I like Sherry, I've heard the game play and that voice is going to grate after a while, would it be a surprise if he snapped and went rogue :)

HELLBOY1980

Probably Wesker's mom was just a one night stand or something. Jake is a mercenary because his family doesn't have much money, and working as a mercenary probably pays well enough for him to do it.
- I want more than that ...just a lil back story on wesker and his mom. Theyve git to give us more on this, Jakes story is a big deal If you ask me! Its like Luke finding out Anakin is darth Vader!!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
- I want more than that ...just a lil back story on wesker and his mom. Theyve git to give us more on this, Jakes story is a big deal If you ask me! Its like Luke finding out Anakin is darth Vader!!
Jake isn't so special a new character that's related to wesker BIG WHOOP
Honestly Characters Like Jake, Krauser,Saddler RE4 and on Wesker,
Weren't very well... i dunno cool they seemed like a waste to me

HELLBOY1980

Jake isn't so special a new character that's related to wesker BIG WHOOP
Honestly Characters Like Jake, Krauser,Saddler RE4 and on Wesker,
Weren't very well... i dunno cool they seemed like a waste to me
----- your trying to be the rebel and say stuff that obviously is some of the coolest things in resident evil arent cause you want to be edgy, lol.....next youll say resident evil 4 sucks and resident evil two was the worst one in the series...Well shame on you sir, shame on you!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
----- your trying to be the rebel and say stuff that obviously is some of the coolest things in resident evil arent cause you want to be edgy, lol.....next youll say resident evil 4 sucks and resident evil two was the worst one in the series...Well shame on you sir, shame on you!
Misunderstood i loved RE4 just didn't like the characters
A mercenary
A old guy with a rod that controls parasites
And a midgit adult that owns a castle
WTF?

HELLBOY1980

Misunderstood i loved RE4 just didn't like the characters
A mercenary
A old guy with a rod that controls parasites
And a midgit adult that owns a castle
WTF?
-you forgot the merchant whos says, "Ive got some really nice things for sale"...who can just set up shop anywhere and noone ever messes with him?? lol !!! -the midget was a pun at the famous general Napoleon, the rod/ staff I believe was like a parasitic receptor from say the original queen parasite like a bee or ant you know?? thats why he could control them...Krauser was awesome, He was just there to mess things up and laugh while he did it making money.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
-you forgot the merchant whos says, "Ive got some really nice things for sale"...who can just set up shop anywhere and noone ever messes with him?? lol !!! -the midget was a pun at the famous general Napoleon, the rod/ staff I believe was like a parasitic receptor from say the original queen parasite like a bee or ant you know?? thats why he could control them...Krauser was awesome, He was just there to mess things up and laugh while he did it making money.
That's One reason i didn't like Re4
You're killing spanish (I'm hispanic)
And Made fun of a french general
(Part french from my mom's side)

Top Bottom