• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albert Wesker (D.C. Douglas) interview - submit your questions

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Nothing really to ask, just wanted him to know that I appreciate the fact that he's taking time out of his schedule to do an interview for a forum. I always think it's cool when actors take time out to speak with fans because I think everyone likes to know more about the people behind their favorite characters.

Thank you Mr. Douglas. :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That post was just me wishful thinking, I know it'll never happen. Capcom seemed pretty over the poor b*stard. ;)

I personally think they're already going to beat a dead horse though when it comes to the next big, bad villain in the series (especially if it is ALEX Wesker). They're all going to be in it for the same thing: world domination, money, power, repeat, repeat. It may be interesting for the next game or two but it'll more than likely get old.

But that's not to say RE6 doesn't look like it'll be awesome! I guess just looking at other villains CAPCOMs had in the past games makes me believe that no one they're going to bring into the series will last as long or even be as interesting as Wesker was.
In all honesty...I think there is another Capcom villain nearly as deep as Wesker...Akuma from Street Fighter...He's more than just a demon who gets his kicks fighting...There's a monster in him, yet a compassion for anyone willing to fight...Even if not the strongest and a waste of his time...He may not have admiration in the sense we look at it...But he has an admiration for Ryu...Sorry...I love Street Fighter as well as RE so I had to throw Akuma in there...

Some great questions coming in, guys :D

Just to let you all know that this thread is for ANY and EVERY member here to take part in - there are no prior requirements or anything. I've had a few PM's from newcomers to this site asking whether they have been here long enough to be allowed to post in this thread and I'm just stating categorically here and now that ALL MEMBERS are welcome to post their questions. So don't be shy - fire away!
Kind of off subject...and I'm sorry but...I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!! SONIC RULES!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

1. Albert Wesker is cool and all... but let's be honest now, wouldn't you rather voice Leon?
2. A long-standing debate amongst fans in the Resident Evil community is that Wesker isn't dead yet. If this is true, who do you think Wesker would be most likely to vote for in the 2012 Presidential race and what social issues would be most important to him?
3. Where exactly is Wesker's accent from?
4. What would you imagine Wesker smells like?
5. What role have you auditioned for or otherwise been considered for that you wish you had gotten?
6. Had you of had the opportunity to originate the role instead of having to base the character’s voice off the work of previous actors, what would you have done differently?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
In all honesty...I think there is another Capcom villain nearly as deep as Wesker...Akuma from Street Fighter...He's more than just a demon who gets his kicks fighting...There's a monster in him, yet a compassion for anyone willing to fight...Even if not the strongest and a waste of his time...He may not have admiration in the sense we look at it...But he has an admiration for Ryu...Sorry...I love Street Fighter as well as RE so I had to throw Akuma in there...

I'll give you that, but I was mostly talking about all the RE villains we've had thus far. ;)

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
How did you prepare fore the role?

How much time did you spend in all the dialogue and all your takes in re5?

Did you also get to work with Ken Lally in the series and what was he like doing the motion capture of Wesker?

What line that everyone ask you to do when they come up to you?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here's one more question I want to add in and this is from wesker_awsome.

Have you played any of the games in the Resident Evil series?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but wesker_awsome asked me to put this question on here.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some great questions coming in, guys! I just wanted to post a quick update: I'm desperate to get this interview kicked off, so as soon as my interview with Ninja Theory is completed, I'll fire off the questions to D.C.

Exciting times, people!

sadistic_greyfox

If capcom gave him the chance to change one thing about Wesker, whether it be to his character's personality or an event in the series directly involving Wesker, what would have you changed and why.

All I got, but it is something I am interested in.

Alexandre

Your character have scenes with Chris, Jill, Claire, Sheva and others. Also, your character fights with them. Which fight scene was more fun to give voice?

Top Bottom