• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Afternoon

Feng-Hi

thought I'd pop a face in and say "afternoon" as it is here in England right now! Not been here long, thought I'd flutter around a bit then put my name to a post!

came across this site after a random search, you know how it is, your fingers type in something and BAM there you are! Seems like an interesting place to gather so here's my foot in the door!

:ninja:

Feng-Hi

Nottingham! I love London, wish I could live there but the better half says its too expensive! True but still......

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont like football never got into it. Ive played it though obviously haha but I like those football films you get Football factory an Green street :p sick films.

Feng-Hi

Weird.....I hate football, in truth I hate most sports but football, I'd rather eat my own flesh!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Wooo you have my respect for saying you hate football. I prefer watching extreme sports, you get to watch people do crazy mad stuff an sometimes they have accidents an hurt them selves bahaha.

But you can make money from football, you ever wonder why some people go mad in the pub when a goals scored.. its probaly because theyve just won a heap of money from a bet.. that or there emotionaly retarded an just feel like shouting because a goals scored.. yeah mate, thats.. not my thing lol

no thank you lol ill just watch some dude do 3 backflips on a bmx an land on his face.
*stands up an cheers*
extreme sports = much better.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I also don't like football very much (you're talking about soccer right? I assume that because you're both english), but sometimes I enjoy watching a game... When I'm in the mood.
I really prefer other kind of sports

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ill still watch football if im at my mates, only because we will all be smoking an drinking haha an theres pizza.

But im talking about football, not soccah

Top Bottom