• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Afterlife

U.B.C.S

Just wanted to say that this will by far be the best movie in the series, incorporating pretty much everything that they can put from the video-games in to it. I am especially happy to see the return of Umbrella's Private Military (USS o U.B.C.S) return to the series, as well as the axe man/executioner, chris and claire, WESKER!!!!!! and eve rumors about Jill making a comeback, give me your thoughts on this.

U.B.C.S

sorry, i am an umbrella freak, if there were a real umbrella corporation in real life, i would worship them. But people please stop bitching about how dissapointing they look, they look ****ing awesome and if you just cant see that then you arent a real fan

Rammlied

U.B.C.S;71648 said:
Just wanted to say that this will by far be the best movie in the series, incorporating pretty much everything that they can put from the video-games in to it. I am especially happy to see the return of Umbrella's Private Military (USS o U.B.C.S) return to the series, as well as the axe man/executioner, chris and claire, WESKER!!!!!! and eve rumors about Jill making a comeback, give me your thoughts on this.

Agreed, but everyone will still hate it, saying the actors didn't fit the character or something completely stupid. Sorry not being rude or harsh here, just been a long day with Arguing with people on other forums about the movies.

Mr Sunshine

Rammlied;71651 said:
Agreed, but everyone will still hate it, saying the actors didn't fit the character or something completely stupid.

Hell no, this is not Claire! I mean LOOK AT HER!!!! :lol:

Top Bottom