• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Advice and strategies for Zombie outbreak

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Not sure if there's a thread like this here or not. But i thought that it might be handy since Zombies are well known in Resident Evil Universe.

Basically its a do and don't type of thread based on your experience and knowledge about Zombies.

I am gonna start with a don't

When escaping from a horde don't go inside a corn field or a place with long grass cause you will end up getting ambushed.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It has been similar threads earlier, but they are so old that a new thread is welcome. :smile:

I searched "zombie outbreak" and found: what would you do during a zombie outbreak? which leads to Let's play a game. :D.

I know I have posted in at least one thread on this subject, but it's not one of these. Please don't bump very old threads.

Do:
- Level up your gear and skills as fast as possible, kill zombies for XP points and pick up whatever they drop, gold, ammo, or toothpaste.
- A building of worship is usually a safe place, isn't it? It could be a good idea to go there even if you're not religious. I heard zombies are transformed into dust if they try to enter.
- Try out and see what garlic and wooden crosses does.
- Report your results at https://residentevil.org/forums/

Do not:
- Don't feed the zombies.

Top Bottom