• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's partner revealed

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Oh yeah. im not that bothered its going to be fun playing Ada again and i need to do it on Professional anyway, hopefully NO HOPE LEFT comes with a nice big 100G Achievement and Our new agent will be fun to play with a different character/loadout in mercenaries. I m grateful

Completely happy about it aswell. I enjoy playing on CO-OP more than single player, i wasn't planning on playing Ada's again now i've finished it on VET, but it'll be fun to play PRO with a partner.

Darkness

Infected
Calm down everyone, it's not like they're pulling an indiana jones and raping the story or anything, it's obviously just a means to and end to make her campaign available for coop.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Calm down everyone, it's not like they're pulling an indiana jones and raping the story or anything, it's obviously just a means to and end to make her campaign available for coop.

I think everyone here is pretty calm.;)

its just that, there are others like myself who just doesn't get how this partner thing is going to work out.

In all honesty, it just feels out of place giving Ada who is a established loner a partner.

And lets not forget that her campaign is done and her cutescenes will most likely remain unchanged, so how is having a partner there going to effect that?

Apparently he/she is just going to just be there with little to no interaction with the story or Ada which even further makes it feel weird and awkward in my honest opinion.

But hey, Its ok if you guys don't mind it.

As I pointed out earlier, there are fans who feel this way about it

But I know that some people don't care about the "specifics" surrounding it since they simply want to play Ada's campaign with a friend, which is understandable.

And that is perfectly fine.

Its just that I am one of those guys who care about the specifics.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
officially he is un-named and an "expendable" at that, but in this forum the general population would say this is "BSAA" Agent (aka Hunk), so the Credibility of BSAA Agent (aka Hunk look-alike) is true and not fallacy (being in the game).
People let me just tell you something about Ada's new partner.
So i was comparing the BSAA soldier model and the new partner and let me clear this up, the new coop partner is NOT a BSAA soldier if your not convinced compare them yourself. If you compare them you can tell that the new partner has a armor-like appearance while the BSAA soldiers have their jackets and pants "if" that's the right way to put it.
I'm guessing the new partner is like a Neo-Umbrella soldier or something.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
For all you guys know...and wouldnt it make sense that Hunk is her partner and works for the same organization as her!!! -Hes in every game shes in and is always working from the shadows and very mysterious like she is. I say Capcom that would be a whole game its self right there ! the bitttch in the red dress and Mr. Death !

Top Bottom