• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's necklace

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
From finishing Leon's campaign, I get the feeling Carla cloned herself to be Ada because Simmons was in love with Ada. Like, Simmons keeps referring to Carla as "that woman" almost like he despises her, but when he battles Ada, he talks about how they can be together forever [at long last] (or something). And Leon's like, "Over my dead body!"

I think Ada wears the necklace because she's the "good" one, or maybe she's just a believer now.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
From finishing Leon's campaign, I get the feeling Carla cloned herself to be Ada because Simmons was in love with Ada. Like, Simmons keeps referring to Carla as "that woman" almost like he despises her, but when he battles Ada, he talks about how they can be together forever [at long last] (or something). And Leon's like, "Over my dead body!"

I think Ada wears the necklace because she's the "good" one, or maybe she's just a believer now.
I'm almost done her campaign, I think you'll love it :D Her commentary is lulz.

JeffreyScott13

Carla never had a choice. It was done against her will. When the process was finished she "thought" she really was Ada. But a small part of her was still Carla. When she discovered what Derek had really done those memories came flooding back to her. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. So she despised Simmons because of what he did to her, and she hated Ada because indirectly she drove Simmons to be so fixated on it.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I know this may be a weird observation but does Ada's cross necklace have any significant meaning? maybe Capcom is hinting that she is a good natured person, or that she is just wearing it to hide her true evil. I always wondered...because video game programers/character designers usually do not add religion unless it is for some symbolic meaning/reasoning. do not be offended by my observation, I am just curious. :)

well from playing Jake's campain. at certain parts of the game she *Ada* helps me out (via cutscenes), she *Ada* being subtle (meaning she is hiding while helping out). so your original statement of saying her a "good natured person" theory or whatever you want to call it, it does support your saying about her and with the supporting evidence in the stated cutscene. so, i find it...weird and interesting, as i find Ada as a Lone Wolf and has her own agenda usually for her self-gaining ways or something like that.

willowsby

I remember, Capcom said, Ada will have important role in RE6, but then in the end Capcom didn't reveal anything about her identity, background or motive & she is still mysterious as usual.

I wonder what will happened with her in the future game, since her identity is declared dead.
Her age about 39, I wonder if she will include for the future game or not (since she's getting old), if not, I just wish there are information about her at least, because Ada is one of my favorite character.

Claire Redfield maybe not include on RE6, but there many reference about her in games & files, although still not sure what is she doing now.

Capcom really have bad habit about forgetting characters.

Cleona

there is a taboo in video game(in real life too) which is not ok for older women to be in video game/films/T.V shows/dating but ok for men that why i do not expect to see Claire or Jill again for Ada i think she is infected with something that is why she stays young.

willowsby

there is a taboo in video game(in real life too) which is not ok for older women to be in video game/films/T.V shows/dating but ok for men that why i do not expect to see Claire or Jill again for Ada i think she is infected with something that is why she stays young.

I think age or older woman it's just about taste, there are many fans out there still hoping for Jill to return for RE 7

Actually Ada real age is unknown, maybe to add her mysterious personality.

JeffreyScott13

I think you're right. Ada will be back. There is something special about her. Something that has been bothering me. In Leon's campaign at the the end he looks at Ada and says, "What are you?" In Retribution Alice says, "I know exactly who and WHAT you are."
Was Carla his wife or what, though? I really should be playing, I guess... :p
Also no. Carla was one of his researchers. She was kind of like Alexia/Excella. Bright young scientist. Simmons was just creepy and obsessed with Ada.

letmelive311

yes because there are obvious differences between the two of them. I do think that the Ada in red is good and Simmons is using her alter ego ada 2 as a stunt to show the world ada caused the mess, in reality she is innocent. I also think Debra is possibly the twin of Helena and she is being used for the same thing. Debra is Clara in my opinion, they just died her hair. remember jill's hair was died because of the bio-hazard type blood in her body?

I didn't notice that she was wearing a cross! very great eyes out for detail! I definitely agree that she is wearing it just for this game to signify she is the good of the two. and Clara is the obvious villain. In the the newest RE CG movie ada seemed pretty evil, I dont know if she is going to completely turn a full circle and be a good guy. But who knows, CAPCOM has a way of surprising us all.

willowsby

she is antiheroine, the necklace I think only accessory

base on wiki, antihero are : they are not villains but not necessarily heroes. They may do bad things but are not evil. They may fight villains, but not for the reason of justice, or if it is for the cause of justice will take an "ends justify the means" stance. Their actions are motivated by their own personal desires, such as revenge. For example, an antihero may steal, vandalize, and perform other "bad" acts but may do so for a good cause or even an unexamined motivation.

I wonder how Cacpom will end her story arc, so far Capcom made it more complicated with the Carla's stuff

elisan

As you know:
1. the obelisk is one of satanism (and freemasons) symbols
2. in start of the game, you will see an obelisk in the center of Umbrella Logo
3. umbrella logo is a cross!
4. They combined cross and obelisk

5. And... now if u look beter on ada's cross... you will see that it's an obelisk, combined with cross in a 2d shape

it's a new era...
that satan will save the world, when he sits in the chair of God !

i486828_c360-2012-09-29-22-09-19.jpg

PunkMaister

One thing about Ada Wong is how rutthless she can be and this is seen in the games as well as as the movies.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Was Carla his wife or what, though? I really should be playing, I guess... :p

no, Carla was a intern/researcher working with/for Simmons.....Carla's work (progress) (which was developing the C-Virus) impressed Simmons, then Boom......:cool:

Top Bottom