• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Ada Wong

english_lad

Ok, so I am only a couple of chapters away from completing Resident Evil 5 and there has been no sign of Ada Wong so far and it looks like there won't be in the rest of the game too.

She was heavily featured in Resident Evil 4 and I was surprised that we have not heard of her in this game because as you remember she stole the Los Plagas sample and supplied it to Wesker.

Do you think she will make a return in Resident Evil 6? Because to me she is still cloaked in mystery and I am not sure if she is on the side of good or evil.

What do you think?

Godammlover

Well, I don't know. Hopefully she will appear in RE6... But most likely not a main character. She will probs be a side character again, as we'll proberaly find that WESKER is really not dead or he's been cloned.

Every Resident Evil needs a Wesker.
End ;)

english_lad

I don't think we will be seeing Wesker anymore tbh, there is only a certain amount of times you can have a character fake death.

Who knows where the next Resi will take us? Maybe an infection could spread to a major city like London. Would be interesting walking around an eerie deserted city the size of the capital. Imagine climbing to the top of Big Ben and whipping your sniper out.

Jill

ada wong is a great female character also yeah i have a feeling wesker made a backup clone of him self just incase he would die and it will release if he were to die

Morphosis

Can anyone remember, during RE4, on Seperate Ways if im not mistaken, Ada says or on some files, that she doesnt work just for Wesker and the fact that she gave a fake Plagas or a lower grade Plagas sample to Wesker.... Does some1 remember? I cant remember well, its been too long!!! But if this the case, this will mean we still have to uncover who she REALLY working for right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well whatever it means it means weskers not really a genius who invented the viruus it was the spaniards??!? and Leon said to her at the end of the game "you do know what this is dont chu?" haha that makes Ada sound so much hotter if she gave wesker a waterd down version of the virus :p damn decent thing to do lol.
and I dunno about who she was really working for. Im abit silyl an never read the reports that are lying around lol

Morphosis

RE5.;31175 said:
Well whatever it means it means weskers not really a genius who invented the viruus it was the spaniards??!? and Leon said to her at the end of the game "you do know what this is dont chu?" haha that makes Ada sound so much hotter if she gave wesker a waterd down version of the virus :p damn decent thing to do lol.
and I dunno about who she was really working for. Im abit silyl an never read the reports that are lying around lol

Well, im not sure... Its been really long time ago since i played RE4, hope you guys cud verify this!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Yeah, it was Seperate Ways, it didn't verify any of that in the main game, but supposedly it is canon so....

Yes, According to file 5 in Seperate Ways Ada says she's working for the mystery rival company of Umbrella that they've been hinting at for awhile now. She also states she's sending Wesker "something else" when referring to Las Plagas. We're left in the dark as to exactly what that means though, because Wesker ends up using the Plagas in RE5 to create Uroboros. Wesker's not an idiot either, he'd know if it wasn't real and Ada only had one sample.

So either one of three things had to happen if it's canon, either way we'll probably find out in RE6.

Wesker found out or knew about Ada, killed her, and took the Plagas.

Ada gave him the Plagas, probabaly under orders of her company to avoid suspicion.

She somehow managed to give Wesker a weaker strand or clone of the virus.

Morphosis

DegenerateElite;31351 said:
Yeah, it was Seperate Ways, it didn't verify any of that in the main game, but supposedly it is canon so....

Yes, According to file 5 in Seperate Ways Ada says she's working for the mystery rival company of Umbrella that they've been hinting at for awhile now. She also states she's sending Wesker "something else" when referring to Las Plagas. We're left in the dark as to exactly what that means though, because Wesker ends up using the Plagas in RE5 to create Uroboros. Wesker's not an idiot either, he'd know if it wasn't real and Ada only had one sample.

So either one of three things had to happen if it's canon, either way we'll probably find out in RE6.

Wesker found out or knew about Ada, killed her, and took the Plagas.

Ada gave him the Plagas, probabaly under orders of her company to avoid suspicion.

She somehow managed to give Wesker a weaker strand or clone of the virus.

Thanks very much dude! I really wanted to confirm this, since i love another game with Leon and Ada! I just hope the rival firm mentioned on the file wasnt Tricell! If this is the case then the real deal Plagas did end up in Wesker's hand anyway... But if it wasnt Tricell, maybe theres still someone or some Group working in the shadows! Which is good! :D

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Probably not Tricell. I remember hearing somewhere there were three companies.

1. Umbrella
2. Tricell
3. ????

Morphosis

DegenerateElite;31755 said:
Probably not Tricell. I remember hearing somewhere there were three companies.

1. Umbrella
2. Tricell
3. ????

Great! As long as it isnt Tricell! LOL
But since Leon was in RE4, I dont really expect Capcom to come up with RE6 with Leon again... :ermm: Maybe they cud make a ensemble (hope i spell right), and let player choose characters like in RE1, but only this time, most of the characters from RE series are playable and with unique story! Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire, its a like a battle royal! They all join up to crash the final third firm thats behind everything! ohohohohoh Then fans of Claire or any character wud finally be happy! :lol:

Top Bottom