• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ada not in degeneration...

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=488.msg11947#msg11947 date=1219803772]
Yeah, the RE dev time sometimes pulls a lot of crap. Quote: 'RE4 will be exclusive to the GCN', few years later, it's on like, EVERY platform *shakes head* >:( ('Oh, what? You PS2 fans bought a GCN JUST for RE4? Woops, i forgot to tell you, i lied! RE4's out on the PS2 next month!!)

Hopefully they'll do that again though.
[/quote]
I already had a Gamecube but I knew they were gonna port it I just knew it so I didn't buy it for the gamecube

Stop

I'm very bad with my money and I can never make up my mind I want one thing then another when I do buy something I want the other one so it's very hard for me to buy a new game/console almost got a 360 but then got a wii for re series and then I had to decide if I should buy re4 again I didn't

REGirlfan

its ok with me as long as wesker is there lol.but ada wont be there because claire is in the movie as well claire and ada really didnt go together.... lol

Hollow-Words

I guess Ada is spending the money she earned on her own private island, she's just taking the break she deserves =p

leonada

Damn that newcomer,Angela,for stealing Leon away in the Degeneration movie.Wth.She's the one who held his hand for some time.What an akward moment. -.- Ada&Leon <3

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Gutted does leon go for the next broad that comes his way T-T dont spoil anything. but try an answer the qeustion lol

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
try and answer without spoiling, well there is no spoiler really cuz he doesnt go for anyone in RE:Degen lol

Top Bottom