• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 ADA n Luis

juelz2

I think that ada in 4 has definintly taken the same enhancement virus as wesker because if you play seperate ways
ada is impaled by sadler and just like in RE2 she is still alive maybe the same might go for luis

Sephiroxas

When is she impaled? What're you talking about.
IF you mean after the Saddler fight. You never see that. You never see Ada get impaled. ???

juelz2

we can assume that she gets impaled because what else can you say when you see saddlers stinger behind her
adn if she did you have to assume that she has taken the enhancement virus because of what happened in RE2
its just my assumption

alonecrow

I agree with that.
If she got impaled, then she's already dead.
We can see that she's leaving the island in good condition.

juelz2

dont you guys think that she should have died in 2 after she got shot and fell into that hole

alonecrow

Yes, but there is wesker there who resurrected her again..
If you really think that Ada is dead in RE4, then assume that wesker do the same thing to her again.

juelz2

remember in the original wesker took that enhancemant virus and let the tyrant impale him and his body lay
dormant so they could think he was dead. that virus changed him to a super human and whos to say the same didnt happen
to ada. he didnt revive her she just blanked out for a few

Sephiroxas

Because they are two differen't types of viruses.
If' saddler "impaled" her then she wouldn't get any sort of powers. Plagas are injected.

alonecrow

I know there's two different type of virus.
First is the one which changed the whole Raccoon city citizen into zombie, and the other one without the zombie effect and give the user super human strength.
I don't think that plagas are inside Ada, if it inside her body, she should have realized it, and remove it with the machine..
Maybe the word resurrected is not completely match to that problem, but how come Ada didn't die when she falls out the ramp?
I'm pretty sure she's dead. If not, she must be badly injured.
"9.29

To cover up the whole affair, Umbrella jettisoned a Tyrant to take care of
Leon and Claire, who were trying to unveil their secrets.

Then, a new revelation. Birkin used to hide the findings in his daughter
Sherry's pendant. It was very possible the G-Virus was there, while Umbrella
was busy with their cover up, we had to capture Sherry before they did. I sent
Ada undercover to seek the location of Sherry. I, the 'dead man' on the other
hand, had to work in the shadows.

A spy's obligation and priorities in the mission: to carry out the mission
like a machine without any emotional interference. But through her interaction
and involvement with Leon S. Kennedy, There had been an affection growing
inside her. My instincts sensed danger. Something had to be done quickly.

My instincts did not disappoint me. Even though Ada almost had her hands on
the G-Virus, which Leon had acquired from Sherry, that affection of hers drove
her to her death. But she was still of some use, I had to save her life.

My people hurried to retrieve the G-Virus that Leon threw away. But Hunk, the
only survivor of Umbrella's salvage team, was there before us."
Above is what i called, Wesker's diary/report..

REGirlfan

[quote author=juelz2 link=topic=81.msg608#msg608 date=1193055501]
I think that ada in 4 has definintly taken the same enhancement virus as wesker because if you play seperate ways
ada is impaled by sadler and just like in RE2 she is still alive maybe the same might go for luis
[/quote]

I doubt it.....i don't think Ada has the same inhancement as wesker...he just revived her that it.Wesker is not stupid lol if he gave her the inhancement as him Ada would be as strong as wesker and would not be taking orders from him.Ada is a secret spy she would be strong enough to fight wesker if she had his powers.As we know ada is a sneaky yet witty woman.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=81.msg683#msg683 date=1193460981]
I know there's two different type of virus.
First is the one which changed the whole Raccoon city citizen into zombie, and the other one without the zombie effect and give the user super human strength.
I don't think that plagas are inside Ada, if it inside her body, she should have realized it, and remove it with the machine..
Maybe the word resurrected is not completely match to that problem, but how come Ada didn't die when she falls out the ramp?
I'm pretty sure she's dead. If not, she must be badly injured.
[/quote]

What..Ramp?? ....She's not dead. Why would Ada be dead? That doesn't even make sense.

alonecrow

i know now (RE4) ada is not dead.
i just talking about what happen in the end of RE2.
Ada fall off the edge, we think she's dead, but she's making another appearance in the end of the game.
Alright, let's just say, that Wesker help her to heal herself.
By the way, the topic is titled "Ada N Luis", but all the long, we just talking about Ada, no talk or discussion about Luis..

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=81.msg696#msg696 date=1193538356]
i know now (RE4) ada is not dead.
i just talking about what happen in the end of RE2.
Ada fall off the edge, we think she's dead, but she's making another appearance in the end of the game.
Alright, let's just say, that Wesker help her to heal herself.
By the way, the topic is titled "Ada N Luis", but all the long, we just talking about Ada, no talk or discussion about Luis..
[/quote]

Well... i didn't like luis all that much.

alonecrow

i didn't like him much too..
but the topic name stated his name, maybe the topic name should be changed into Ada only..

Nicholai

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=81.msg696#msg696 date=1193538356]i just talking about what happen in the end of RE2.
Ada fall off the edge, we think she's dead, but she's making another appearance in the end of the game.[/quote]
Oh okay, sorry.
Well, yeah, when she gives the bazooka to Leon you mean?
I think Wesker helped her too. Remember that she had a bullet in her back.

alonecrow

it's okay..
that's the appearance i mean about.
and yes, she had a bullet in her back, if she survives the fall, the bullet will be another problem.
Wesker helped her a lot i think. He think that Ada is still much of use.

juelz2

what i was trying to get around to is that if ada survived through eveything that maybe since luis is a researcher for
wesker4 he would so called revive luis just as he did ada and luis would be in 5

REGirlfan

I dont know about that..........i think they made it pretty clear they didn't want luis anymore lol if wesker needs to fix a problem he has ada.

Top Bottom