• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada costume 2

essa

hi guys am stuck how to unlock ada costume 2 I beated the story of ada and i got her but i dont see her in the unlockable items is it a glitch? -.-
BTW am a ps3 member

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You get her second costume (EX1) by getting a certain score on Mercenaries. For her EX2 costume you have to be a member of RESIDENT EVIL.net, link your account on that website to your PS3 account, and spend 60,000 RE points on the website to get her EX2 costume. Her EX3 costume is unlocked by getting tickets in certain events and after you get a ticket you can unlock her EX3 costume.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
hi guys am stuck how to unlock ada costume 2 I beated the story of ada and i got her but i dont see her in the unlockable items is it a glitch? -.-
BTW am a ps3 member
If you are speaking of the EX2 costume then wait a while, it takes some time for the site to update your stats. It should appear in the unlockable costumes section eventually.

essa

If you are speaking of the EX2 costume then wait a while, it takes some time for the site to update your stats. It should appear in the unlockable costumes section eventually.
I waited 3 days it didn't apper :(

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I find my account doesn't always update when I think it should, or ever sometimes really =p. I go into RE6 options, Auto Data Upload, hit it, it connects to the server, and within minutes my RE.net account is updated.

Top Bottom