• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ada and Nikita

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Did anyone notice the freakishly obvious homages of Nikita in Ada? Shoot, even Ada's theme music has a French jazzy feel to it.

15578__02nikita_l.jpg
RE4_AdaWong.jpg

Neo

Yea, yea here's all that info about it.

Series creator Shinji Mikami is a big time film buff, so it may be with little surprise that the character of Ada Wong has quite a few similarities to the protagonist of Nikita (La Femme Nikita). Both Ada and Nikita are women who have been "reborn" in one way or another, signified by a scene where both women look into a mirror and vow to leave their past behind. Both women are femme fatale archetypes, skilled chic assassins and super spies who work for a mysterious organization. They're deadly in more ways than one, equally adept at weaponry, combat, and assassination as they are with using their feminine wiles to catch unsuspecting men off guard. Both Ada and Nikita also share one major flaw in their assassin career, a love for a man. Both Ada and Nikita often find themselves unable to go through with certain orders due to a conflict with their feelings for a certain man. Both women even have a very shady superior they answer to, Bob for Nikita and Wesker for Ada. Both Bob and Wesker are black-clad men whose cool exterior hides a ruthless nature. The title screen for Separate Ways even resembles the original poster for Nikita (La Femme Nikita) right down to the title character being in the same pose. Although the characters and storylines share obvious differences as well, its impossible to not notice the similarities. This could offer some insight into Ada's mysterious past and place in the world as well.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Ada_Wong

Black Rose

well Nikita 2010 as Maggie Q looks like Ada Wong more

nikita-2010-2.jpg

She's so perfect to be Ada Wong !!! I hope they will give ada wong a role in next resident evil movie !! lol

nikita_maggie_q.jpg

what do u think everyone :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
b.gluch;104571 said:
Seemed Appropriate :p

Ada.jpg

I really love this Ada picture, but I wonder if not the pistol is out of proportion? I think it looks too big compared to her hand and arms. A 9mm handgun is smaller than that? :)

Top Bottom