• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ada and Leon reunited

codename: HUNK

In RE2, Leon falls deeply in love with Ada, as Ada does with Leon. Soon after, she is shot by Annette and falls off of a suspended platform in the chemical plant. Leon was torn. He drops to his knees and punches the floor. "so this is what everybody's been dying for", he sais through the lump in his through, and he throws the G sample as hard as he can.

After all this pain and sorrow, He is later reunited with her. They come face to face once again after six years, and what does he have to say? "Ada, so it's true, You've been working with wesker". I simply don't understand this. He LUUUVS her, he thought she was dead. hears rumers of her being alive. sees her again and sais with no emotion whatsoever, "Ada". Why not just say, "sup? What's new?" I would expect something more like, "Ada! You're alive! Not a day would go by I didn't think about you. Let's start a new life together, Just like you said we would all those years ago!". Instead, he just sais, "Ada, it's true".

So I ask you, What's up with that?!?!?!:wacko:

Yeah, the series had never been good with reactions to seeing people still alive. XD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;49583 said:
Yeah, the series had never been good with reactions to seeing people still alive. XD
wpstudart;49586 said:
After Resident Evil he lacks emotion :( That's just sad

This is weird. Capcom put so much effort into the series, yet they didn't care about this. A little emotion, would that be so hard to implement?

CassidyAcid

Maybe Ada was the last person he expected to see? He was in quite a sticky situation :p.

But even that would have triggered some emotion (like SURPRISE maybe?)

Neo

Leon obviously knew Ada was alive already when he said "I heard you're working with Wesker now."

The fact that she joined him and did not bother to get in contact with him might have something to do with understanding his reaction and feelings (and lack thereof)

Hoady

Hes jealous because he had suspicions wesker got in adas pants.

I've had long reunions and i'm more nervous or shy then to say"OH HAI!WHATS HAPPENING?!!?OMG 10 YEARS!".Infact i'm completely clueless for the first 3 or so times i see them i don't know what to say or if i'm doing something wrong, its really awkard lol.So i guess out of the blue he thought holy **** I gotta keep my cool for the ladies(and failed)!

Mobe

mayb they met again within da past 7 years.. dated, had fun, slept together, etc etc.. then they broke up for sum reason.. LMAO!

Top Bottom