• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ada a zombie?

Nosophoros

Ok I was reading the other day and found out that ada died but was brought back to life with a virus does that make her a zombie or what?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol!!!
D8<
Thats what ive put in my msn persanol message
looool!!1! I think it's funny
@Alucard
Ok I was reading the other day and found out that ada died but was brought back to life with a virus does that make her a zombie or what?
Where did you hear that she died?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Ada died in RE2 by falling from a high place or at the hands of a Tyrant, depending on the scenario you play.
In Wesker's Report 1, they say she fell and wesker, somehow, saved her.
She reappears in RE4, working with Wesker, but it is not specified what really happened to her in the end of RE2.
In REUC, It is suggested that she was almost killed by the Tyrant (Leon thought she died), but she managed to escape through the sewers, badly wounded.
For more details, BUY ALL THE RE GAMES!!!!!!

bruno

Chief Researcher
mastermind;33566 said:
well who threw leon the rocket launcher at the end of RE2???

In my opinion.... it was Wesker
He disguised himself as a woman, so nobody could witness he was still alive. He wantedd to test the effects of thr RL in the B.O.W.
LOL... just kidding.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Alucard;33045 said:

How dare you call Ada a zombie!!! xD

Hoady

Lol i'm pretty sure she had plenty of chances to feed into leon.Even if she did die its probably the same situation as wesker but yeah i heard that wesker catchs her when she falls which i don't know how he managed because it was a pretty high fall!

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
In resident evil 2 when she fell down, actually she didn't fell, but Wesker catch her and healed her wounds that's why she was working for him in Resident Evil 4

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
In resident evil 2 when she fell down, actually she didn't fell, but Wesker catch her and healed her wounds that's why she was working for him in Resident Evil 4
yes of course ada isn't a zombie she still alive ada is right
You two seems to have several things in common. In fact, I think the only thing you don't share is forum account.
Banned for spamming, trolling, and signing up with dual accounts.

EDIT
It was a false positive, they are not one person with two accounts and the ban is to be lifted. See the new welcoming thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom