• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 About to finish this.

rollerfan222

I only have Leon's and Chris's 5th chapters to play, just finished Jake's.

I have to say, 6 is a lot better than i thought it would be, the gameplay mechanics are hard to get used to at ifrst but now it's a breeze.

The game, has some of the worst textures i've seen in current gen videogame, seriously.

Characters are great, story is good.

I can't wait till i play Ada's campaign, love me some puzzles!, i really like the bosses, i think Deborah is the saddest thing in the series since what they did to Lisa trevor, poor girl.

The mercenaries is taking me some time to get used to, i SUCK.

I really mermorized everything in 5 in terms of time bonuses and whatnot but here is that all over again, ugh. It sucks to be so bad at this when i can pull of an SS rank in 5 with ease. Guess time will make it easier for me.

But really tho, i thought this would be a lot worse than what it is.

So far i liked Jake's campaign the best, (played as Sherry tho :3)

Question, should i play Leon 5 or Chris 5 first? In terms of spoilers.

And what skills do you recommend??? I only have defense level 2 but i don't know if i should upgrade it to 3.

Darkness

Infected
Leon's final boss seemed like more of a final boss to the game than Chris's final boss, so i'd recommend saving Leon's for last. That being said, they are both pretty separate in their story lines at this point, so neither one will spoil the other.

As for skills, I recommend stop buying campaign skills now and save your points for Merc skills, since that is what you'll be shifting into for the most part after the campaign is finished, which it almost is. If you already have a good Merc skill or two, then i'd recommend buying some fun skills and playing with them. With me, after i had beated the game and had all the useful merc skills, I decided to play around and get infinite crossbow for Ada and the stamina perk, which is really crazy because her quick-shot with the crossbow automatically reloads it, and since i had stamina to just pound out quick shots in rapid succession and a never ending supply of bolts, I was doing cartwheels around the map one-shotting everything. :rolleyes:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as far as skills, if you are like me and like a good starting game-play (for a lack of a better wording) go:

1.defense
2.critical hit
3.fire arm-power (increase)

i've had these skills set on on chapter 2 or 3 i think? (on leon's campain, the first campain i did after the "prelude")

Top Bottom