• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A theory on Steve Burnside

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Okay, if you haven't beaten Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Or Resident Evil 5, There are major spoilers in this thread.

So I just got RE5 on my PS3, and after all this time, I just thought of something that could have happened to Steve.

At the end of RECVX Wesker tells us that Steve may come back. Now after playing RE5 some more, I'm wondering if maybe Jill isn't the only one with a spider on her chest.
What if Steve is being held somewhere in a Umbrella facility, and Wesker used the same spider that He did on Jill?

If Steve is alive, I think this would be the most logical way that he would be. What do you guys think?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If my memory of RE5's unlockable files doesn't fail me, it wasn't originally Wesker's plan to use Jill as a slave the way he eventually did. She was supposed to be a test subject just like all the other people in those pods we see at the laboratory, but due to her T-virus infection through Nemesis and the cure administered to her by Carlos, the antibodies in her blood prevented that from happening, and Wesker saw greater potential in her. That's how she ended up as his sidekick, and the spider-shaped device on her chest was designed specifically to keep her under control. It's not likely that he did this to anyone else, nor that he kept Steve's body around up until then.

AgentZero

Well there's multiple people with this in the movie. Is that just movie being being well . . . the movie?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
She I first saw that scene
I though Wesker said that to just screw with Claire.

Then the rumors that the Ustanak was actually Steve in re6 sparked my thoughts though this turned out false.

However, I've recently saw a playthrough of umbrella chronicals where it goes into a little more detail.
Chris and Claire go back to retrieve Steve's body (I guess for burial purposes) but wesker had already been and taken the body and left a message.

I do not believe he was still alive but there is definatly a clearer opening.

AgentZero

She I first saw that scene
I though Wesker said that to just screw with Claire.

Then the rumors that the Ustanak was actually Steve in re6 sparked my thoughts though this turned out false.

However, I've recently saw a playthrough of umbrella chronicals where it goes into a little more detail.
Chris and Claire go back to retrieve Steve's body (I guess for burial purposes) but wesker had already been and taken the body and left a message.

I do not believe he was still alive but there is definatly a clearer opening.
Or Wesker could have taken the body for more virus samples?

Top Bottom