• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Resident Evil Quiz for you

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
This is a 15 question quiz i have made entirely myself and will be based off various series in the saga, enjoy and please Refrain from cheating, i shall mark all inputs, to make things hard i shall give no options, just purely down to your own Resident Evil mastermind.

1. In Resident Evil 0 what was billy coen convicted and sentenced for a court Marshall for?

2. In Resident Evil 4, what was used to aid in the defeat of Raymond Salazars right hand man?

3. What console was Resident Evil 0 0riginally supposed to be released on?

4. In Resident Evil Code veronica, what are the pistols called that steve burnside wields?

5. In Resident Evil 1 Remake, how are crimson heads permanently disposed of?

6. Before Chris Redfields mission in Africa in Resident Evil 5, where had he previously been on an assigned mission?

7. Did Resident Evil Revelations take place after Resident Evil 4 or after Resident Evil 5?

8. Hunk is titled as Mr death, why?

9. During Resident Evil 1, Barry burton followed albert weskers scheme, why?

10. Which team of S.T.A.R.S special forces was Rebecca Chambers a part of?

11. In Resident Evil 3, which items were needed to start the tram?

12. What does B.O.W stand for?

13. In Resident Evil 6, what does Jake muller say to Chris & Piers to upset piers?

14. In Resident Evil 2, what was the name of the gun shop owner, who was also in the Texago truck?

15. Why was the T-virus created? & what's the difference between the T & G virus?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
answer for Q2.i defeat salazar right hand with aid of the oxygen tank to freeze hem and make hem weak to my weapon.. if you mean aid with what weapon or something.thats the only thing bro.(your right hand comes off lol)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
1. He was convicted of murdering 22 (or was it 23?) people
2. Liquid Nitrogen canisters
3. Nintendo 64
4. The Gold Lugers
5. Kerosene and a Lighter
6. I assume you're referring to interrogating Sir Spencer in his estate about Wesker.
7. After 4, but before 5.
8. He is usually the only surviving member of his squad after a mission.
9. Blackmail. Wesker was holding Barry's family hostage.
10. S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
11. A power cable, a fuse, and a battery.
12. Bio-Organic Weapon (B.O.W.)
13. "I f*cked your mom", I don't know. Screw 6.
14. Robert Kendo was the gunshop owner with his brother Joseph, but I don't think he was the one in the Texago truck.
15. The T-Virus was Wesker's for the purpose of creating the Tyrant, the G-Virus was Birkin's.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
answer for Q2.i defeat salazar right hand with aid of the oxygen tank to freeze hem and make hem weak to my weapon.. if you mean aid with what weapon or something.thats the only thing bro.(your right hand comes off lol)
LEON.S.KENNEDY, as the rules (which you agreed to by joining) state - members are not allowed to double post in most circumstances. They are not allowed to triple-post, and most certainly are not allowed to octo-post.

I understand you are new and that English is not your first language - but please do not do so again. Wait until someone else posts before doing so again - or include all your messages into one post.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
LEON.S.KENNEDY, as the rules (which you agreed to by joining) state - members are not allowed to double post in most circumstances. They are not allowed to triple-post, and most certainly are not allowed to octo-post.

I understand you are new and that English is not your first language - but please do not do so again. Wait until someone else posts before doing so again - or include all your messages into one post.
thank you and yes i agreed just i was in a hurry to answer also thank you for suuport..plz can you help me how to writte a thread to all of people to see please...thank you

T.A.L.O.S

1. He was convicted of murdering 22 (or was it 23?) people
2. Liquid Nitrogen canisters
3. Nintendo 64
4. The Gold Lugers
5. Kerosene and a Lighter
6. I assume you're referring to interrogating Sir Spencer in his estate about Wesker.
7. After 4, but before 5.
8. He is usually the only surviving member of his squad after a mission.
9. Blackmail. Wesker was holding Barry's family hostage.
10. S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
11. A power cable, a fuse, and a battery.
12. Bio-Organic Weapon (B.O.W.)
13. "I f*cked your mom", I don't know. Screw 6.
14. Robert Kendo was the gunshop owner with his brother Joseph, but I don't think he was the one in the Texago truck.
15. The T-Virus was Wesker's for the purpose of creating the Tyrant, the G-Virus was Birkin's.
Well KevinStriker you smashed the living crap out of this quiz! Congratulations, you win.... Nothing! Haha. As for question 1 it was 23 people, and jake muller told Chris and pires that he will not be a problem for the BSAA unless he is paid to be, and that they're jarheads. And oh, my bad on question 14, i dun goofed. Paha.

T.A.L.O.S

Correct you are sir! The nitrogen tanks. Haha i love that little quote from Leon.
Salazar: "I shall send my right hand to dispose of you Mr Kennedy"
Leon: " Your right hand comes off?"

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Well KevinStriker you smashed the living crap out of this quiz! Congratulations, you win.... Nothing! Haha. As for question 1 it was 23 people, and jake muller told Chris and pires that he will not be a problem for the BSAA unless he is paid to be, and that they're jarheads. And oh, my bad on question 14, i dun goofed. Paha.
i answer that Q about jake just the staff delete my answers and keep the Q2 :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
If you understood me, then why did you continue?

To post a thread, you simply enter whichever section you want to post in and click the 'Post thread' button near the top right corner. I notice you have done this already before so I trust it shouldn't be that difficult.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
If you understood me, then why did you continue?

To post a thread, you simply enter whichever section you want to post in and click the 'Post thread' button near the top right corner. I notice you have done this already before so I trust it shouldn't be that difficult.
oh thank you majesty

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Here goes:
I havnt looked at any replies.

1. In Resident Evil 0 what was billy coen convicted and sentenced for a court Marshall for?

Manslaughter (I think he was accused of killing 11 people or something)

2. In Resident Evil 4, what was used to aid in the defeat of Raymond Salazars right hand man?

Liquid nitrogen bottles

3. What console was Resident Evil 0 0riginally supposed to be released on?

Ps2? It came out on gamecube though right?

4. In Resident Evil Code veronica, what are the pistols called that steve burnside wields?

Lugars

5. In Resident Evil 1 Remake, how are crimson heads permanently disposed of?

Destroying the head or incineration

6. Before Chris Redfields mission in Africa in Resident Evil 5, where had he previously been on an assigned mission?

Spencer estate?

7. Did Resident Evil Revelations take place after Resident Evil 4 or after Resident Evil 5?

After re4

8. Hunk is titled as Mr death, why?

His many near death escapes

9. During Resident Evil 1, Barry burton followed albert weskers scheme, why?

His family were threatened to be killed

10. Which team of S.T.A.R.S special forces was Rebecca Chambers a part of?

Bravo team

11. In Resident Evil 3, which items were needed to start the tram?

Fuse
Power cable
Gasoline

12. What does B.O.W stand for?

Biological organic weapon

13. In Resident Evil 6, what does Jake muller say to Chris & Piers to upset piers?

You jar heads all look the same to me

14. In Restident Evil 2, what was the name of the gun shop owner, who was also in the Texago truck?

Kendo?

15. Why was the T-virus created? & what's the difference between the T & G virus?

As the basis for a controlled bio weapon. G is much more potent but there's alot less control.
The virus spreads through infection where as the gun virus must be spread biologically / parisitically. The host will reject the spicimen rather than fully adapt it unless there's blood connection.

Top Bottom