• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A New Team

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

Remember it's a fan-fic so I might switch the storyline a little. I've used a language translation site.

=============A New Team Part One==============

Two months have past since the death of Albert Wesker, all thanks to Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar who prevented the Uoboros doomsday project. Unfortunately the bio-weapons continued on all over the world. The BSAA did their best to stop it but it just seems like they were missing something. Tricel were working on a plan to create super soldiers by injecting some sort of Parasite. That project failed also, it just seemed that everything was going wrong so the
commissioner of the BSAA decided to gather up an even more specialized team ever.

General Of BSAA Special Forces
Reports of an unknown facility spotted in Uzbekistan, so I did what I normally do. I sent out another Delta Squad to investigate it, but a strange thing happened. Communications started to break up and we've lost all contact from the Delta Squad. Either they had engine trouble or signals bad their, I've sent another special armed force to go find the Delta Squad. Apparently the exact same thing happened and we possibly lost two squad. I was too afraid to risk any more people, I just wanted to find out what was going on down there.

Just three days later I heard rumors that another Bio-Weapon project was being held in the unknown facility. I was absolutely clueless of who was behind this, Ever since the death of Wesker who else could possibly be working on these projects!

"Mr. Leon Kennedy do you read... KENNEDY! are you there" as the captain spoke over the radio.

"I hear ya" said Leon

"Get off your lazy behind and get back over here to the building, The Russian Forces could be snooping around hear let's get the hell outta here before they blow our bodies in pieces!" As Captain Johnson yelled worriedly.

"Relax once I obtain the folder we'll be outta here pronto" Leon was wearing a Military Uniform with Green camouflage, He put his AK47 onto his back and crawled in the grass with a knife in his hand being aware of any kind of encounter.

"Leon seriously you are NOT superman just get your ass out of there before you get caught. You can't fight an entire army by yourself!" Captain Johnson ordered their team to go and aide Leon on his search for the Folder, Captain smith gritted his teeth "Like they always say orders are orders"

Leon went to a rural area of Russia with a secret special armed-force squad to obtain the Folder that could possibly have very important information about the possible Bio-Weapon project facility in Uzbekistan. On their way to the destination the team encountered very strong unknown Russian Forces, it appears they are trying to eliminate anything that tries to get near the Folder. It's obvious they are aware and they are gonna try to take the Folder somewhere safe in the unknown army's base. It's up to the Team to prevent this transport and get that folder under any circumstances.

"Uh... Captain you might wanna look at this, It might be the information we're after but it's in Russian..." The soldier picked up the document and handed it to Johnson

Johnson squinted at it and just told the soldiers
"I want a translation as soon as possible, contact the Head Quarters and get them working on it right away."

Unknown Russian Report (In Russian)
Мы были заказаны Майкл держать папку строго защищены от каких-либо посторонних... К сожалению, нам не удалось ему и теперь папка была украдена путем мужчины с неизвестным личность. Последняя сцена в Москве и в настоящее время весьма охраняются в Москве национальной гвардии. Мы будем рукоятка быстро добраться туда, получить файл и бежать, как черт. Наш приоритет состоит в том, чтобы получить папку сразу..... их можно просматривать на данный момент, они, вероятно, будем уничтожать наши планы на пути к славе.

One of the Soldiers signaled the Head Quaters

"Private Jeff Lopez speaking, I need a translation for a Russian Report we have found. We don't know if it's anything important but it could lead us to something big"

"Roger that Mr. Lopez, picture the document and send it to me, my Post number is #333324756."

"On it"

Just as Lopez took out his scanner, a large bang came up from behind them. The Team soldiers immediately grabbed their AK's and scanned the area with their weapons.

"What was that...?" One of the Soldiers asked

Captain Johnson squinted into the large trees
"It's probably nothing, get back to work."

"So anyway contact Leon an' AHGRHGRGRRHHHHRRRHRHRHRHG!!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!"

"FIIIREEEEE!"

"JESUS THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

"SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!"

"OH MY GOD, JUST RUN JUST RUN!!!"

"Don't look back just run for your freaking life!"

"Just cut through the forest!"

Screams were roaring through the area, gunfire and cries. The soldiers were unexpectedly attacked by a horde of aggressive ganados. Only three soldiers would remain running wildly in the forest.

"Keep moving we haft to lose them!" as Lopez ran backward at the back of the line shooting down any moving creatures.

Johnson in the middle of the moving line was trying to call for backup and inform Kennedy about the encounter.
"Captain Travis Johnson speaking, we need a rescue e vac immediately. We have been unexpectedly attacked by what seems to be an even more fierce horde of Ganados."

Johnson soon realized that all signals have been blocked and they can't contact anyone at all.
"Guys it's just us we need to get the hell outta here some how."

"Captain how do you exactly expect us to escape this, there all over this forest, we'd be lucky if we make it outta here."

"Lopez shut up!" as Johnson scanned the forest with his black handgun. "Let's take a rest I think we've lost them."

The surviving three sat down on large rocks and raised their guns to examine any suspicious behavior. They were most likely experiencing the same thing the Delta Squad did when they observed the "Facility"

"We gotta find Leon, he's probably the only survivor we'll find." said quietly by Lieutenant Warren Vick. Vick suddenly fell on his face forward as if he passed out.

"Vick!" as soon as Johnson looked down at him there was an arrow on the back of his head.

"Take cov'" Captain Johnson was then shot in the eye by another bowen arrow

"Son of a *****!" Lopez fell flat on his stomach and crawled into the grass. "What the hell is happening!?"
Lopez hid himself and shot at the arrow shooters.

"All of you go to ****!" sweat ran down Lopez's cheek as the shooters suddenly ran off. He took Johnson's radio and Vick's knife, Lopez took green paint and rubbed it all over his face. As he gathered up gear he equipped his helmet and eye-protecting goggles.

"Where in the world are you Leon..."

================End Of Chapter One==========================

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Choice story.
I Like reading storylines like that. cool :)
What Hantori said... anymore storyline? (hehehe)

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
awesome story, please read mine, it takes place during resident evil 3, it is called resident evil Target

Top Bottom