• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A New Nightmare (Is About To Begin!)

MutatedEvil21

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forums but have been active in the Resident Evil Community for awhile now; I have been a fan since RE1 came out wayback on the PS1, however it was really RE2 that got me pulled into the Resident Evil Universe. I did like RE1, but for some odd reason it wasn't until RE2 that I became a diehard Resident Evil fan.

I was searching for a place to put my new Fan Fiction up (Entitled- Resident Evil: The Return Of Umbrella), when I found this place and decided I wanted to join; from what I have seen so far this community seems like one I would like to be a part of, and also a place I can put my Fan Fiction up for everyone to see. The first chapter isn't complete yet, but should be very soon.

Anyway, until then I plan on joining in on some of the forums discussion's and becoming an active part of it; as Resident Evil is the only video game series I follow regularly.

D

Deleted member 1428

Welcom to the forums Mutaded Evil. Have a nice stay here.

L

Lurker
welcome, you can eat my hand. And the mangled hand i have one thing to say about.

"I`ll buy it at a high price, Stranga."
"Hehehe, thank you, stranga.

Trinity

You can't even read dumbass.. :* I love you

Anyway,welcome...Like your signature..
Are you maybe a Libra? Or Cancer maybe?

Top Bottom