• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 a little help needed

simon

right im new to this forum and this is my first post so go easy if this has already been covered.

i got res 4 hd from the psn store the other day. i had it when it first came out on ps2 years ago and there seems to be some slight changes.

upon completion i dont seem to have the sub games assignment ada or mercenaries. i only have separate ways.

im after playing through again for fun as i completed it after half a day but i seem to have lost all my items from the previous time. im sure on the ps2 you could carry items money and treasure through.

and ive forgot how to get the chicago typewriter

bruno

Chief Researcher
Mercenaries should already be available. Assignement Ada I think is only available after completing Separate Ways.
To carry your weapons, you have to save your game at the end and then load the "New Game" file. This will also allow you to buy the typewriter and the rocket launcher with unlimited ammo. If I remember correclty, they both cost 1000000 pesetas.

L

Lurker
Ada's typewriter is 500,000. I think you unlock it after Assignment Ada, but it might be after Separate Ways.

simon

well to get the typewriter i had to complete separate ways. this let me buy it for the main game and separate ways. assignment ada and mercenaries still haven't been unlocked so im guessing they have been left of the game for some reason. maybe its because its the download from psn store and not on a disc.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
well to get the typewriter i had to complete separate ways. this let me buy it for the main game and separate ways. assignment ada and mercenaries still haven't been unlocked so im guessing they have been left of the game for some reason. maybe its because its the download from psn store and not on a disc.
I looked up the problem for you. I don't know if this is all true and I don't know what continent you live on. What I've been reading is that the EU version of Resident Evil 4 HD doesn't have the The Mercenaries and Assignment Ada due to the EU version being based off the German version of the game and the German version of the game didn't have those modes. I don't know if this is true because I did see some people in Europe play The Mercenaries and Assignment Ada on Resident Evil 4 HD, but rather or not they used a fake PSN account or truely unlocked it is something that I do not know. I don't know if this is true or not, but someone can possibly confirm that it is true or confirm that it is not true.

simon

I looked up the problem for you. I don't know if this is all true and I don't know what continent you live on. What I've been reading is that the EU version of Resident Evil 4 HD doesn't have the The Mercenaries and Assignment Ada due to the EU version being based off the German version of the game and the German version of the game didn't have those modes. I don't know if this is true because I did see some people in Europe play The Mercenaries and Assignment Ada on Resident Evil 4 HD, but rather or not they used a fake PSN account or truely unlocked it is something that I do not know. I don't know if this is true or not, but someone can possibly confirm that it is true or confirm that it is not true.
im in the UK so possibly true about the EU version.

edo83

Its true,german version dont have any extra mode for play.i have german version and i beat the game on every mode,normal easy and hard and i did not get any new mode. that sucks,i hate europe! what do they think god damn!

Kratoz7

That really sucks you can't access those modes >__< I had no idea content was witheld like that in different countries. Makes no sense

Top Bottom