• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A little bit of fun...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Are you able to click and drag an image? If so, drag it to the purple part of the screen and it reveals the name in white text. Hope that helps!
I can drag pictures but I don't see any names. The picture is transparent so I figure a name should show up when it is held over a dark background? It doesn't work for me. I do have gif animations enabled so I don't know what's wrong. :confused:

But maybe this is for the best... At least two of Jill, Claire and Ada would become very jealous if I'm matched with only one name! I try hard to keep them all happy by sharing my love equally, it's no easy job! :rolleyes:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'd rather have Leon or Wesker. Someone I can do a lil' 'overtime' with.
What do you charge (or pay?) for overtime on week-ends?
35i9nqb.gif

svp

*takes off white glove* I challenge you to a duel, good sir! *slap*

Hey hey, now! I'm more than willing to share with someone of your talents. *cough* Er.. I mean your medical talents! Yeah! ;)
women belong in the kitchen with other women...your right story lol just joking, no really! I challenge anyone who wants to take my precious Jill form me to a dual!!! :mad:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Now that I tried it again, I got Ada three times in a row. I am destined to play Ada's campaign in RE6!

Top Bottom