• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 Reasons to Be Excited for Resident Evil: Retribution

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've always liked the movies :) I'm even starting to like them more than the games, not the classic ones though lol.

IMO the movies are better than RE5 and all the games released after that.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, I'm an undergraduate TA at my university, and its been my experience that those who wish to improve genuinely want to know where and how to do so. I think the article itself was well written, structured well and started off particularly strong. I enjoyed reading about the reactions to the movies and there was some info there I'd never known before. That said - I think your article had a rather narrow focus and could have benefited from being a bit more rounded. With the exception of the monsters, four out of your five reasons to be excited was a different character or a set of characters. Which is fine, but I think it would have been more interesting had you brought in other facets of the games for us to be excited about. :)

Lizzy

Great article you've written!! I can't wait for this film, mostly for Alice but the return of the lovely Carlos is also a big plus!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Well, I'm an undergraduate TA at my university, and its been my experience that those who wish to improve genuinely want to know where and how to do so. I think the article itself was well written, structured well and started off particularly strong. I enjoyed reading about the reactions to the movies and there was some info there I'd never known before. That said - I think your article had a rather narrow focus and could have benefited from being a bit more rounded. With the exception of the monsters, four out of your five reasons to be excited was a different character or a set of characters. Which is fine, but I think it would have been more interesting had you brought in other facets of the games for us to be excited about. :)

Thanks for the feedback!! I was looking everywhere but there is very little info around, the studio's being very secretive... but tbh even though I know it's a bunch of characters, that's mostly what we as RE fans get excited about - seeing our favourite game aspects inserted into the movies. As more details emerge, I will more than likely do more opinion pieces :) and I will ask them if I can review the film when it finally comes out!

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I just had to read what you wrote, and I gotta say, it actually made me more excited to watch it than the actual trailers themselves. :D
I loved the way you started it out, showing how its not an easy thing to make a game into a movie, without adding and taking a few things out. I'm looking forward to more reviews by you

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
That was written very professionally, well done!
I love what I just read, and I can't wait!
Only 5 months to go. :/

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I can't wait for this movie. Retribution comes out on the 28th September in the UK and then RE6 comes out on the 2nd October, It's gonna be Resident Evil week :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
to me this Anderson (in terms of the Resident Evil films) is the Micheal Bay of Resident Evil films. in terms of the quality of the films.

Top Bottom