• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

=]

SNPAL21

Monster
Hello :huh:
I think these smilies are awesome ... Anyways lol I been looking for a good Resident Evil forum lately, but never seem to find a good one. Hopefully I will like this forum and actually remain active in it. Well my name is Steven, I'm 18 (Dam I'm old), live in Philly, PA currently attend CCP. I own Resident Evil 0, 1, 4, 5, and Umbrella Chronicles. Resident Evil 4 & 5 are the best games to the series in my opinion because it feels to me like action/horror. I love playing Mercenaries in Res5, its like a drug. lol Especially doing 150 combos its like having a ... (I don't know if I can say that here) ... But yea ... I hope my intro didn't confuse anybody cause I seem to do that a lot. Got any quest just ask =]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello!
We are a friendly "family" here in this village, and here are experts for any RE game/movie (I'm not one). So if this is what you look for then you just found it. :D

You are welcome to make any of those houses your new abode. *Points >*
Have a nice stay. :)

Mr Sunshine

Hey SNPAL21! I'm looking for a good resident evil forum too actually! :lol:

I'll have to reach 10,000 posts to tell if I like this one or not! :p I don't want to take any hasty decisions!

SNPAL21

Monster
Romero;73557 said:
Hello!
We are a friendly "family" here in this village, and here are experts for any RE game/movie (I'm not one). So if this is what you look for then you just found it. :D

You are welcome to make any of those houses your new abode. *Points >*
Have a nice stay. :)

awesome :D , so like a good place already

Fallen91;73570 said:
Hey SNPAL21! I'm looking for a good resident evil forum too actually! :lol:

I'll have to reach 10,000 posts to tell if I like this one or not! :p I don't want to take any hasty decision!

lol so far I'm liking this forum

L

Lurker
SNPAL21;73548 said:
Hello :huh:
I think these smilies are awesome ... Anyways lol I been looking for a good Resident Evil forum lately, but never seem to find a good one. Hopefully I will like this forum and actually remain active in it. Well my name is Steven, I'm 18 (Dam I'm old), live in Philly, PA currently attend CCP. I own Resident Evil 0, 1, 4, 5, and Umbrella Chronicles. Resident Evil 4 & 5 are the best games to the series in my opinion because it feels to me like action/horror. I love playing Mercenaries in Res5, its like a drug. lol Especially doing 150 combos its like having a ... (I don't know if I can say that here) ... But yea ... I hope my intro didn't confuse anybody cause I seem to do that a lot. Got any quest just ask =]
Welcome, I also live in PA but I'm residing in the Pitt. Have fun on the boards and stay close to tremor or else she will send floppy disks at you.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to the forum hun :) I certainly hope you're enjoying it here lol. Haha, I like your avatar :lol:

SNPAL21

Monster
thnx guys =]

tremor;73695 said:
Welcome to the forum hun :) I certainly hope you're enjoying it here lol. Haha, I like your avatar :lol:

thnx, the dog in my avatar is actually my stuff animal when I was a kid. lol I forgot I made this 3 years ago, till I found it on Iconator recently.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And I like the signature banner. Who are the cartoon looking guys representing? They look awesome.

SNPAL21

Monster
tremor;73717 said:
Hehe, how cute :D I take it that it's name was Fluffy Donuts? ^_^

Naw, those are his favorite type of donuts. His name is PAL. lol
I feel like a little kid talking about him :lol:

Romero;73723 said:
And I like the signature banner. Who are the cartoon looking guys representing? They look awesome.

Chris & Leon, its not my drawing though. I think I got these off deviART, I hope the creator don't feel no type of way by my sharing it. :ermm:

Top Bottom