• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1969: Apollo 11

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Today is the 40'th anniversary for the first moon landing. This is THE biggest event in mankind so far.
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" as Neil Armstrong so eloquently put it.

From the news:
CBCNEWS.ca said:
Spacewalk begins on moon-landing anniversary

On the 40th anniversary of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's famous touchdown on the surface of the moon, two American astronauts exited the International Space Station to take a spacewalk of their own.

More: Spacewalk begins on moon-landing anniversary

A day to celebrate. :)

wpstudart

I'm thinking when our sons/grandsons, see and say, it's gonna make 100 years that man landed in the moon. I hope we land in other places to, let's just wait. I have faith that one day we will able to live in mars. But I probably won't be living to tell the story.

wpstudart

Yeah, I want to agree because I don't want to be a conspirator.. Roche cosmetics are somehow suspicious.... :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think its real, but they do give some evidence to support it being fake, but in my opinion, if its been this long since it happened, no reason to talk down about it now, might as well leave it as a truth in history

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The conspiracy theories makes me laugh. Everything is well documented. National Geographic - or maybe was it Discovery Channel - made a documentary where these people were allowed to prove the conspiracy theory. Their "proofs" was analyzed an taken apart one by one. Of course it's impossible to prove the false conspiracy theory.

Not even the Soviet Union tried to prove that it was fake. Because they knew better.

The hardest evidence is what they left behind on the moon. Tracks that the astronauts left behind. And a mirror that is visible from the earth. It helped us to measure the exact distance between the earth and the moon.

But all these facts are useless when it comes to convince conspiracy fanatics. I don't mind, they can believe what they want to believe. ^_^

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
thats why i say leave it be now..i mean its been 40 years since it happened and so i don't see whats the point of trying to prove its fake, people believe it happened, so why try and change that now...

Hoady

People trying to prove there smart but in reality make things worse for everyone.Ignorance is bliss folks!

Top Bottom