• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 (15 years) .. Still Hot

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
resident_evil__15_years_by_garutsu-d3c7js2.png

And their evolution over 15 years!

Chris Redfield
Resident Evil - Code: Veronica - REmake - Umbrella Chronicles - Resident Evil 5 - Darkside Chronicles - Mercenaries 3D - Revelations - Resident Evil 6

Jill Valentine
Resident Evil - Resident Evil 3 – REmake - Umbrella Chronicles - Resident Evil 5 - Mercenaries 3D - Revelations - Operation Raccoon City

Leon S. Kennedy
Resident Evil 2 - Resident Evil 4 – Degeneration - Darkside Chronicles - Operation Raccoon City - Damnation - Resident Evil 6

Claire Redfield
Resident Evil 2 - Code: Veronica – Degeneration - Darkside Chronicles - Mercenaries 3D - Operation Raccoon City

Also...

Happy 15 Year Birthday RESIDENT EVIL, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Albert Wesker, Joseph Frost, Brad Vickers, Richard Aiken, Enrico Marini, Forest Speyer, Kenneth J. Sullivan, //ITCHY TASTY Zombie, every other zombie in the game, Tyrant, all you Hunters (I still hate you), all the crows, all you spiders, Yawn, Neptune, Plant-42 AND ALL OF YOU WHO I FORGOT!

It wouldn´t be Resident Evil without you.

... Oh yeah, Jill... I'm sorry for what they have done to your face... But you don't look THAT bad in Revelations :)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Did you use Leon's old Damnation look from the original trailers?

he doesn't look the same to me as he did in the movie.

Woo hoo! GO Resident Evil!

PS: Is it really RE's release date b-day or are you just doing it for the heck?

Btw, I agree with Toocool Leon's final design is different.

I AM LEGEND

Did you use Leon's old Damnation look from the original trailers?

he doesn't look the same to me as he did in the movie.

umm it looks the same i think .. from Damnation movie .. maybe its different in another trailer !

thank you for ur reply

I AM LEGEND

Woo hoo! GO Resident Evil!

PS: Is it really RE's release date b-day or are you just doing it for the heck?

Btw, I agree with Toocool Leon's final design is different.

umm like what deda said .. march 22 .. but u know ..no problem if we say it earlier :D

thank you for ur reply

ToCool74

Veteran Member
umm it looks the same i think .. from Damnation movie .. maybe its different in another trailer !

thank you for ur reply

Actually it appears you definitely used the one from the early trailer.

The model for the actual movie is more rugged than that one.

I AM LEGEND

Actually it appears you definitely used the one from the early trailer.

The model for the actual movie is more rugged than that one.

he is leon :D .. all shapes all sizes doesn't matter .. still the same strong heart ..

thanks ..

Reactions: 013

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I do not concern myself with their character models, as long as there is no big changes, and a simple face change is not that big to me.

15 years, damn. Hey, I'm two years older than RE. I first played RE2 in the early 2000s, and was immediately hooked and I have not been disappointed by the series. I think they only thing that would make me disown the series would be the inclusion of a character with super mind powers that over shadows the other characters *coughs* Alice *coughs*

Top Bottom