• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Youtube Channel ?

v iBaxter

this is just a Suggestion but wouldnt it be a good idea if someone made a Youtube Channel called REN ? where people can view trailers video news and other things about Resident Evil maybe boost website popularity ? i won't because i got to much goin right now but somebody who has ?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A Youtube channel? Is that different from an Youtube account?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
v iBaxter;68003 said:
this is just a Suggestion but wouldnt it be a good idea if someone made a Youtube Channel called REN ? where people can view trailers video news and other things about Resident Evil maybe boost website popularity ? i won't because i got to much goin right now but somebody who has ?
If someone was to make an official REN account on Youtube, that would have to be our webmaster. Anyone could make an unofficial REN-supporting account, though.

But who would do all that work with uploading and organizing? Most - if not all - available RE stuff is already on Youtube.

Perhaps I'm too pessimistic, but if someone can come up with better reasons why it's a good idea (or volunteer to do the work) then I could perhaps become more optimistic about it.

L

Lurker
Romero;68029 said:

If someone was to make an official REN account on Youtube, that would have to be our webmaster. Anyone could make an unofficial REN-supporting account, though.

But who would do all that work with uploading and organizing? Most - if not all - available RE stuff is already on Youtube.

Perhaps I'm too pessimistic, but if someone can come up with better reasons why it's a good idea (or volunteer to do the work) then I could perhaps become more optimistic about it.

to young to lazy. I is so lzy i dnt tpe fll lttrs

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:lol: @ Rathit.

Yanno, I wouldn't mind volunteering to do it, but I definately need to know more about what I would be doing lol.

And of course we'd have to have Steve and Angel back us up on this. I think this is a really neat idea though, Baxter. :D

v iBaxter

tremor;68068 said:
:lol: @ Rathit.

Yanno, I wouldn't mind volunteering to do it, but I definately need to know more about what I would be doing lol.

And of course we'd have to have Steve and Angel back us up on this. I think this is a really neat idea though, Baxter. :D

why tankyou !:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If someone volunteer to do all that work and actually get it done then I take my hat off for them. :)

Maybe it is less work than I think it is.

Top Bottom