• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Your Scenario Quiz 2.0

Which is your quiz result?

• Leon A

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Claire A

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Leon B

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Claire B

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Murrdogg93

I revised an alternate short quiz to determine your ideal scenario to enjoy.

Which combat range do you prefer?
A. Mid to Long Range.
B. Close to Mid Range.

Would you rather have more Story or more Combat?
A. More Story.
B. More Combat.

As stated before...
Claire's weapons are better in Mid to Long Range.
Leon's weapons are better in Close to Mid Range.

A scenario has more cutscenes for the character, so it provides more Story overall for them.
B scenario starts you at the police station already much more invaded than what A scenario started. So you get more Combat thrown at you.

A+A= Claire A.
A+B= Claire B.
B+A= Leon A.
B+B= Leon B.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Interesting concept.

I got Leon A. Which I don't like to do because it isn't canon, but I actually have played it the most in the game. When I was a kid, I didn't know the B scenarios were different, so I just played Leon A like 4-5 times before trying out Claire. So the results of the quiz are accurate for me. lol

Murrdogg93

Mine said Claire A but I actually prefer Leon A. For what it's worth.
Well if you do like longer range combat, Claire's weapons are more suited for that. Maybe you like Leon as a character more, but that's not what this goes by.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
No, actually I don't even like Leon lol. And I do prefer long ranged weapons, I just didn't care for Claire's scenarios. I think with games like this you should just play all of them and see what you like, honestly.

Murrdogg93

Another way to look at the first question, if you're unsure, or comfortable in both ranges... Is whether you would be more unnerved by possibly missing shots at long range or by enemies getting within close range of you.

This phenomenon happened with two friends of mine. One would get nervous about possibly wasting ammo by missing, so they would end up waiting until they were close.
My other friend would get nervous about taking damage once they were close, so he would panic more often in close range.

evagik

the only tning i like in leons playthrough is the shotgun
anyway very difficult for me to get an s plus rank whatsoever until i saw this guys videos on how to get an s plus on hard mode with no damage
http://detonnot.com/7PP9 check it out, amazing gameplay

Top Bottom