• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Your dying outbreak question is answered!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So during a Q&A session with capcom.... Well, just read.

A lot of people often wonder what happened to the Resident Evil: Outbreak series. Do you ever see yourself revisiting that branch of Resident Evil and its online concepts?

I really love Resident Evil: Outbreak, and it's always great to hear that people liked it and are still interested in it. But at the same time, I think there are not really any plans at present to revisit that franchise and as a whole Capcom moving forward, we want to try and strengthen the value of our IP by adding new ones.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well it looks like they wont. I mean, I don't even think they will go through with RE2.

OutbreakFTW

Capcom doesn't understand that most of the RE fanbase wants a return to survival horror roots, not this shooter action crap. Back then we had our shooters but they weren't suffocating everything else! This call of dookey craze is really messing up gaming as a whole. No one buys anything anymore if it isn't a thoughtless brainless shooter with infinite ammo and very very easy difficulty that holds your hand! And that's the truth!

The first one is alot like the second one. Think of File#2 as added DLC. Both games are great online games. Offline not so much.

Top Bottom