• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero You think we'll get new costumes or extras for Resident Evil Zero ?

Who would love to see Billy return in Resident Evil 7 or future spin-offs

• Total voters

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Resident evil remake got two new costumes from fans voting and sharing... wonder if theyll do anything else special for us for Zero ..

Mattyice26

We Probably wont. But I really hope they do add some things to it. Costumes. Even tho rebecca already has 2 extras. But billy only has one. An it be cool if they could squeeze co-op in. But us fans really want it. So it wont happen

HELLBOY1980

We Probably wont. But I really hope they do add some things to it. Costumes. Even tho rebecca already has 2 extras. But billy only has one. An it be cool if they could squeeze co-op in. But us fans really want it. So it wont happen
co-op would be amazing!!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I saw something about a t-shirt design contest and the person who wins will get their shirt in the game. So yeah, it looks like there are gonna be new costumes.

HELLBOY1980

The Resident Evil 0 In-Game T-Shirt Contest is now open!

http://game.capcom.com/bio0hd/?ref=mail_renet

We're on the hunt for designs for extra costumes for Rebecca to wear in the game, if you already have an account on RE NET there's no need to register again!

Everyone who takes part will earn a DLC code for the final extra content, given how easy it is to join in you can’t afford to miss this!

Aside from the DLC code, you'll also be able to view exclusive "Developer Diaries" available only on the contest site, containing behind-the-scenes info and the latest updates from the dev team.

See you on the contest page!

Top Bottom