• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You love Resident Evil ?! PROVE IT!

Mr.Tony

Without Cheat!!!
Let's ask each other about the Canonical Events of the Series and see if we could figure it out!

#RULE
ONE QUESTION PER PERSON.
- Where was the first appearance of Piers Nivans ?

Fenris

Wolf :)
George A. Romero, who was also in discussion to be the director of the first RE movie (with a different script.)

Fenris

Wolf :)
Well that's a weird way to spell "fan communities"

I was waiting for somebody to confirm but I'll just go on then: What published Resident Evil game almost ended up as a " numbered " entry and why were plans changed in the end?

Mr.Tony

I was waiting for somebody to confirm but I'll just go on then: What published Resident Evil game almost ended up as a " numbered " entry and why were plans changed in the end?
Shinji Mikami.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Code veronica was intended to be re3 and nemesis was intended to be a spin off.
Not sure why exactly but the opposite happened.
Nemesis became the numbered re3 title and code veronica became it's own "code veronica" spin off title

Which game was Ada first mentioned in?

Mr.Tony

Code veronica was intended to be re3 and nemesis was intended to be a spin off.
Not sure why exactly but the opposite happened.
Nemesis became the numbered re3 title and code veronica became it's own "code veronica" spin off title

Which game was Ada first mentioned in?
RE1 was the 1St to mention Ada.
When was Alex Wesker Mentioned the 1st time ? NO GOOGLE CHEATING

Top Bottom