• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 you guys have never seen this before

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I actually have seen this before and Kotaku posted an article on it in the past :) It looks nice but it doesn't really effect the gameplay itself. Also... I'm willing to bet that the lighting will be equally as bad as the HD version. The loss of shadows was a grave mistake and took away the atmosphere of the game. I hope that these guys fix that so we have the awesome effects of the dogs with the lighting strikes and the regenerators creeping up on you.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
yeah I've seen this before and it's one of the best mods for RE4 out there,

btw OP is your avatar DSP? I like watching his playthrough he's entertaining.

I need a username pls

I actually have seen this before and Kotaku posted an article on it in the past :) It looks nice but it doesn't really effect the gameplay itself. Also... I'm willing to bet that the lighting will be equally as bad as the HD version. The loss of shadows was a grave mistake and took away the atmosphere of the game. I hope that these guys fix that so we have the awesome effects of the dogs with the lighting strikes and the regenerators creeping up on you.
I hope they'll fix that, too

also, this mod pretty much gives me another reason to buy the ultimate HD edition along with the fact that I have £20 in my steam wallet atm ;)

and 60fps, also there'll be less loading times (or whatever)

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I have to say, some of those textures sampled from real life objects and locations against (for the most part) unchanged character models REALLY plant this firmly in the lowest point of the uncanny valley. It's kinda unsettling.

Top Bottom