• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo!

KingYoshi

Just joined and am wanting to post my very large resident evil collection in the collection thread. I have to get 10 posts in though before I can post pictures :p. Anyway, I love Resident Evil like no other game series. My favorite video game of all time is Resident Evil 2. I'm actually a speed runner for RE2 and have come up only 17 seconds short of the World Record for Claire A, A rank, normal difficulty, no unlimited weapons.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Welcome to the forum :)
I love RE2 too! That's a really Impressive time, I usually take really long to finish RE games haha!

KingYoshi

Welcome to the forum :)
I love RE2 too! That's a really Impressive time, I usually take really long to finish RE games haha!

It took many, many years to get that good of a time though. I've played through RE2 well over 100 times working on speed runs, lol. I was dead set on breaking the record for a while. I got close, but never was able to get that close again. I usually speed run every few months now days, but back then I used to do it every day.

kenvike

My favorite one.
But I think three to do the most classic.
And Veronica most fun, most exciting, most memorable!
My views.

Top Bottom