• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WrestleMania 34

Cure Zombrex

Nicholas, who is 10, just won a title in WWE. What a huge 'WTF?' moment for sure. Although WWE does things like this a lot, but they have never ever did a stunt for publicity quite like this.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Nicholas, who is 10, just won a title in WWE. What a huge 'WTF?' moment for sure. Although WWE does things like this a lot, but they have never ever did a stunt for publicity quite like this.

David Arquette winning the World Title doesn't seem so f*cked up now.

I enjoyed the show overall though. Glad Charlotte retained and broke Asuka's streak. The Ronda Rousey tag team match was surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be. The triple threat Intercontinental title match was solid. And it was good seeing Daniel Bryan wrestle again.

The worst match of the night for me personally was the US title match but my biggest disappointment had to be The Undertaker and John Cena. Even though John Cena was carrying the feud himself, it was still a little exciting being part of the whole "will he show up" ride, and they played it very well at Mania, but that match... how awful. Undertaker should really hang up his boots now if this is what he delivers at Mania now. John Cena jobbing that hard was painful to watch and Undertaker took like one bump during that whole 2 minute match, yet they tried playing it like Undertaker was in the best shape of his life, when truth is, he just had a hell of an easier time. Also really disappointed that Lesnar is still holding that title hostage.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
David Arquette winning the World Title doesn't seem so f*cked up now.

I enjoyed the show overall though. Glad Charlotte retained and broke Asuka's streak. The Ronda Rousey tag team match was surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be. The triple threat Intercontinental title match was solid. And it was good seeing Daniel Bryan wrestle again.

The worst match of the night for me personally was the US title match but my biggest disappointment had to be The Undertaker and John Cena. Even though John Cena was carrying the feud himself, it was still a little exciting being part of the whole "will he show up" ride, and they played it very well at Mania, but that match... how awful. Undertaker should really hang up his boots now if this is what he delivers at Mania now. John Cena jobbing that hard was painful to watch and Undertaker took like one bump during that whole 2 minute match, yet they tried playing it like Undertaker was in the best shape of his life, when truth is, he just had a hell of an easier time. Also really disappointed that Lesnar is still holding that title hostage.

Or them giving the IC title to a "fan".

But yeah, I agree whole-heartedly about Lesnar retaining. He's on his way out, having him retain in a year-in-the-making match at WM (the 2 in 23-2) only to lose it the very next night on Raw just seems kinda forced, not to mention it doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of booking. More than likely, they'll have Lesnar go out by having a Raw rematch for the title in a Retirement Match, but Lesnar's career was already on the line at Mania, making the whole thing redundant. Last night's WM just happened to be the year-long mark of his current title reign and in the same building where he ended The Streak, it would've given Lesnar the perfect sendoff and allow him to ride into the sunset (or rather, UFC) as well as a legitimate passing of the torch (Reigns IS Vince's golden boy whether we like it or not). And f*ck me if they're seriously planning on having him retire with the belt on Raw tonight (unlikely, but as last night's WM showed, not impossible), talk about making the last few years-ending The Streak, squashing everybody and two long title reigns, one which lasted a full year, as a part-timer, no less, go to waste.

It WAS unexpected to the nth degree, though, I will say that much.

Top Bottom