• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you guys watch a video fanfic?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So as some of you may know, I am writing a fan fiction that will eventually be going on youtube. (See the video in my sig for details.) And want to know, would you guys watch a series like this? Would you like it more than reading something? Thanks guys.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Absolutely! :) I would love to watch your fanfic video. I do like reading fanfiction and a video fanfic could be awesome! It would be great to see the way you make it.

AgentZero

Absolutely! :) I would love to watch your fanfic video. I do like reading fanfiction and a video fanfic could be awesome! It would be great to see the way you make it.
I want to make it anime drawn, and a very deep, rich storyline. So hopefully everyone will like it.

MissDomino

Premium
Looks like a pretty nice idea to me. The only animated RE videos I've seen so far are parodies and it would be nice to see something with a rich story for a change. Hope it all goes smoothly because it really sounds promising.

AgentZero

Looks like a pretty nice idea to me. The only animated RE videos I've seen so far are parodies and it would be nice to see something with a rich story for a change. Hope it all goes smoothly because it really sounds promising.
Right now I'm lacking an animator, which I REALLY need. I also need some Voice Actors, but I can pretty much find those anywhere.

MissDomino

Premium
I would love to help but I'm pretty sure I'll be completely useless. I could only do some art, but I don't have any programs for animation. Are you familiar with some good programs I could look into. Voice acting is probably out of the question though, I sound too Aussie :)

AgentZero

I would love to help but I'm pretty sure I'll be completely useless. I could only do some art, but I don't have any programs for animation. Are you familiar with some good programs I could look into. Voice acting is probably out of the question though, I sound too Aussie :)
Have no idea, sorry

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I'm in this! :p
Also, did you remove the video from your sig? I remember you having it there before, but now it's just treasuretrooper and the RE4 challenge...

AgentZero

I'm in this! :p
Also, did you remove the video from your sig? I remember you having it there before, but now it's just treasuretrooper and the RE4 challenge...
I did remove it. I think I will put it back in a little bit.

Top Bottom