• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Would it be good if RE5 was released on the wii????

RE_luver69

I honestly think it would be awesome if RE5 was released on the wii because it would bring nintendo great sales for one and it would have all the camera angles and stuff like that it did for RE4! RE4 and RE:UC had fantastic sales so i dont see why they wouldnt release RE5 on the wii.................plus it's all i can afford!! lol :D

Cousintony

Well it could go pretty good. People will definitely buy it (assuming the people who bought RE4 for wii dont get an xbox or ps3)

RE_luver69

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=343.msg7327#msg7327 date=1214284185]
Well it could go pretty good. People will definitely buy it (assuming the people who bought RE4 for wii dont get an xbox or ps3)
[/quote]
god i hope they dont..lol that is one game id do just about anything for!! lol :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would personally love it if Resident Evil 5 was released for the Wii. I mean, it's no skin off my nose if Resident Evil 5 remains exclusive to the Xbox 360 and PS3, but I'd rather the Wii wasn't left out. It would be a shame for Wii owners to miss out on RE5!

RegeneratorHater24

I don't like how they aren't giving a thought to giving the Wii RE5 when Nintendo has hosted all of the other games for RE (excluding Outbreak)

A_Wesker123

The Original
I think that the Wii will end up getting Resi 5 eventually. Obviously it will have to be toned down a bit seein as the Wii isnt as powerful as the 360 or ps3 but can still produce great games non the less. Anyways, i totaly agree with those messages u sent me RE_luver69 :D. Lets just hope that Capcom continue to bring this great series of games to the wii!

Cousintony

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=343.msg7483#msg7483 date=1214529617]
Yeah so than i can buy a wii instead of gettin an expensive xbox
[/quote]

You should definitely get a wii instead of an Xbox. I have both and I can tell you that the xbox has fun games,good online, and good graphics but the games never stay fun. You will find yourself not wanting to play them anymore. Now the wii is fun, the games are always fun and you can play your gamecube games. (like re0,1,2,3,etc).

also think of the prices between console, and games

geweapon

RE5 would be an absolute head ache for capcom to put on wii but good luck to the petition. Also point to note capcom isnt forgetting about the Nintendo least we forget Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals for the Wii and more RE's to come most likely. The problem is the gap appearing between the consoles in there capibilities so now capcom have to create a RE umbrella chronicals for every RE5 just to keep everyone happy. :-\

Top Bottom