• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Will we see the characters again

Denzil22

Premium
So we know that a few villians survive this game unlike meany resident evil villians and a lot of characters where interesting am thinking of Morgan lansdale , Parker , o Brian, Raymond and Jessica to I think they could still be used to good effect in a new story what do you think ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So we know that a few villians survive this game unlike meany resident evil villians and a lot of characters where interesting am thinking of Morgan lansdale , Parker , o Brian, Raymond and Jessica to I think they could still be used to good effect in a new story what do you think ?
I don't think we will see Morgan lansdale again
don't read as this is regarding rev2 possibly
neil seems to have connections to his work in rev2
I would very much like to see Jessica and Raymond again.
Parker was cool too

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't think we will see Morgan lansdale again
don't read as this is regarding rev2 possibly
neil seems to have connections to his work in rev2
I would very much like to see Jessica and Raymond again.
Parker was cool too

I liked Raymond's character, it was pretty interesting to me. There was also his character design making him look like some amalgamation of Matt Smith and Dr. von Richter which made my nerdy side giddy.

aad93f891a90d6d0ec3b923800d7f959.png
Tumblr_m8c659E7kf1qjhwq1o1_500.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I liked Raymond's character, it was pretty interesting to me. There was also his character design making him look like some amalgamation of Matt Smith and Dr. von Richter which made my nerdy side giddy.

aad93f891a90d6d0ec3b923800d7f959.png
Tumblr_m8c659E7kf1qjhwq1o1_500.jpg
I made a 3ds drawing of Raymond
HOTeHSS.jpg
And everyone thought I was drawing matt smith

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I hope so. RE2 had slightly different characters compared to RE1 - just related to one another. RE3 brought back some characters. If the Revelations games continue, I am sure we will see some of the same characters return. Raymond was an interesting character and I would like to see more of him in the future.

Top Bottom