• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Will we see Marvin or any other RPD in RE3 (if they make it)?

Zacmac90

Since Jill got to the RPD before Leon and Claire I wonder if they'll bring back Marvin, Elliot and any other RPD survivors if there is any. It'd be interesting to see the events that led to Marvin's infection (odd place to get bit btw) and Jills interaction with him since im sure theyd have some sort of working relationship as fellow officers.

Also since Zombie Brad wasnt in Re2 I hope they add it in Re3 since when you get that FIGHT OR RUN with Nemesis, Brad is on the ground and when you leave the RPD his body is missing and in a zombie outbreak that is never a good sign.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Marvin will most definitely be in the RE3 remake, it's even possible that he will not have sustained any injuries when Jill first meets him. It's only later, when more zombies start to appear that he gets injured. The reason might be that Nemesis is the retroactive reason the RPD gets infected. His smashing through walls and windows will allow zombies to come inside. Hopefully we'll get a chase sequence of Nemesis chasing Jill out of the RPD to the streets.

The reason why zombie Brad isn't in the RE2 remake might be because Capcom has other plans for his death location in the RE3 remake. Perhaps Nemesis kills him right outside the gate instead. I think that would be a great surprise to veteran players, everyone will expect Nemesis to appear while inside the gate, and then the game completely surprises you by having Nemesis jump in front of you while outside the gate instead.... What a nerve-racking twist that would be!

Zacmac90

Marvin will most definitely be in the RE3 remake, it's even possible that he will not have sustained any injuries when Jill first meets him. It's only later, when more zombies start to appear that he gets injured. The reason might be that Nemesis is the retroactive reason the RPD gets infected. His smashing through walls and windows will allow zombies to come inside. Hopefully we'll get a chase sequence of Nemesis chasing Jill out of the RPD to the streets.

The reason why zombie Brad isn't in the RE2 remake might be because Capcom has other plans for his death location in the RE3 remake. Perhaps Nemesis kills him right outside the gate instead. I think that would be a great surprise to veteran players, everyone will expect Nemesis to appear while inside the gate, and then the game completely surprises you by having Nemesis jump in front of you while outside the gate instead.... What a nerve-racking twist that would be!

Hmmm yea I can see some things getting switched around again, I hope they give Marvin a bit more screentime since Jills time in the RPD is much shorter, maybe even have him help Jill fend off zombies thus showing his bite or distract Nemesis giving Jill a head start before he catches up.

Well I cant wait to see how they introduce Nemesis and Brads death hopefully with him as an optional mini boss

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is a great concept. I hope they do it.

Remember, a lot of video game companies have individuals that keep up with forums, news, youtubers, and podcasts pertaining to their media, so if you have an idea, post it. Maybe no one of importance will see it. But if it gets enough interest, your idea could be their next idea too. haha

Zacmac90

If thats true I can only imagine the milions of times they've seen and heard from fans 'Remake Re 2!' Lol

Top Bottom