• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 will they have a game guide for re5?

Tallahassee

if youve been to gamestop they sell gameguides there. will they make an re5 gameguide? they did for re4

Hollow-Words

Well they always do, but don't think anyone will put together one till another 3 or 4 months =p cause the game just came out for less than a week here and not even out yet in America~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I doubt you'd need a guide for this game, Theres a few puzzles but it's pretty obvious what needs to be done, it's just straight forward resi puzzles, but most of it's action.

Hollow-Words

Well, I guess the guide wouldn't really teach you what to do since it's pretty obvious what your objective is. So I think it'd just be a GPS map or map with locations of treasures and ammo~~~

Or how to unlock secrets...probably posted don magazines...~~~

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there will most definitely be a guide for the die hard fans, who like to have all the merchandise, but like someone has said, it doesnt really need one, its pretty straightforward.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm gonna be looking up where the BSAA emblems are online, because I didnt find them all on co-op. infact.. I found like 9 haha
There pretty hard to look out for on split screen though I must admit. But some are really easy to find.

I'm considering doing the game on easy first, then medium, ...then hard, Will make the game last longer an I'll be able to unlock more stuff plus you get records for playing on all difficultys. I'd like to see If I can complete the game with just a handgun too, hence easy mode lol :/ But I'm not sure, easy mode is for wussy pants haha. Ive almost done it on hard mode anyway.. haha but thats with mega powerful weapons, trying to speed through the game, which is still difficult-ish, but I wonna find those emblems.

Top Bottom