• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Will my digital saves work on the origins collection ?

Whos getting the Origins collection ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Digital only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I was just wondering if resident evil remake saves will work on the origins collection ?? I havent heard anything ? I hope so cause i put a lot of time into Resident evil remake on Ps4

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
back on the game of the year editions a complete edition last gen the game saves would be totally different and not work

Hmm... all of my games that I have multiple copies of for one console have the same save data, though I might not be understanding you correctly.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I doubt it. I don't see why they would. Sure it's the same game but theoretically they will be different save files and will be recognised as different games.

RE5 Gold edition may have worked because they just reprinted the exact same game on the disk and then added the DLC as an addition. Origin's may have the RE remake and RE0 as one and it needs to be selected separately. It fully is dependant on how Capcom decides to do it...

You know what.... I am confusing myself now -_-

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I doubt it. I don't see why they would. Sure it's the same game but theoretically they will be different save files and will be recognised as different games.

RE5 Gold edition may have worked because they just reprinted the exact same game on the disk and then added the DLC as an addition. Origin's may have the RE remake and RE0 as one and it needs to be selected separately. It fully is dependant on how Capcom decides to do it...

You know what.... I am confusing myself now -_-

Yeah, if it's a separate disc from 0 it might work. Probably not if it's on the same disc.

IntoxNitram

I'm not sure. It is also something which I am wondering because as much as I want the disk to collect them, I do not want to lose the saves I have on the downloaded version of the HD REmake. I might shoot them an email but not sure if I will get a response.

Top Bottom