• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will any past BOWs make a return in future Resident Evil games?

Zacmac90

Excluding commonly seen monsters such as Zombies, Cerebus, Licker, tyrants etc are there any monsters not nearly as well known that you'd like to see make a return to the series.

Id like to see the Crimson Head make a return..yes TECHNICALLY it is a zombie but its basically a zombie on steroids that can run and slash with claws. They were a cool concept since unless you burned or blew their head off they'd turn into CR's after some time.

HookerZombie

Crimson Heads were cool. I'd also love to see another Nemesis. I get the feeling that the one we saw in RE3 wasn't the only one Umbrella probably had more just like him.

And I wanna see more giant moths.

Zacmac90

Crimson Heads were cool. I'd also love to see another Nemesis. I get the feeling that the one we saw in RE3 wasn't the only one Umbrella probably had more just like him.

And I wanna see more giant moths.
Wouldn't surprise me if they had more than one Nemesis but it wouldn't feel as unique as the Original. Moths would be cool again, dann critters

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Actual Hunters and Giant Spiders.

Not whatever mutation that gives things Hunter/Spider like qualities. I want to see those guys again.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm pretty sure we will. I doubt Capcom will get rid of the Las Plagas since they are debatably the best enemy in terms of gameplay. Zombies might be the most iconic but the Las Plagas really breathed new life for the series.

Stuff like the Lickers and Hunters might see evolutions in the future.

I'd really like to see stuff like Crimson Heads again like you mentioned. It adds a lot to the gameplay and the choice of finishing them off or not becomes really effects your experience.

Zacmac90

Lickers have been seen in a few recent games so they'll always prob be around in some capacity, hunters thou bring more of a challenge so who knows how theyd advance in later games.

Also if the theory about zombies turning into Crimson's if their head wasnt blown off or burnt alive is true, why didnt they make appearances in other games? Could you imagine Raccoon City full of Crimson Heads chasing Leon/Claire or Jill/Carlos or even some of the outbreak gang?

HookerZombie

Lickers have been seen in a few recent games so they'll always prob be around in some capacity, hunters thou bring more of a challenge so who knows how theyd advance in later games.

Also if the theory about zombies turning into Crimson's if their head wasnt blown off or burnt alive is true, why didnt they make appearances in other games? Could you imagine Raccoon City full of Crimson Heads chasing Leon/Claire or Jill/Carlos or even some of the outbreak gang?

I always figured it was just something unique to the Resident Evil Remake which came out after all those other games. The other games had regular zombies first and I think that the developers added crimson heads to the remake just to bring something new to the table. Plus the game was made around the same time that movies with fast running zombies like 28 Days Later and Dawn of the Dead remake were getting popular.

Top Bottom