• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil (2002) / HD Remaster (2015) wierd glitch just happened to me

weskerondope

im playing as jill, im in the caves
took the lift down, together with barry of course
entered the lisa trevor "corridor"
went into the other room and pushed the crate onto the lift thing and sent the lift away,
i backtrack, i expect to see barry chicken out and take the lift up as he allways do.
but there was no barry there, and the lift was still present, so i tried to interact with the lift
it gives the message "barry... why?" i press again and suddenly the lift goes up to the second floor (with broken flamethrower in my inventory and everything)
and when i come up the lift stops functioning like it normally only seem to do on chris scenario,

anyone had this glitch before?

(i was playing physical copy on ps4, remoteplaying it on my psvita)

Murrdogg93

Never had that happen. But I also never encountered any glitch in 15 or 16 playthroughs. But I also never played on PS Vita.

D

Deleted member 21244

im playing as jill, im in the caves
took the lift down, together with barry of course
entered the lisa trevor "corridor"
went into the other room and pushed the crate onto the lift thing and sent the lift away,
i backtrack, i expect to see barry chicken out and take the lift up as he allways do.
but there was no barry there, and the lift was still present, so i tried to interact with the lift
it gives the message "barry... why?" i press again and suddenly the lift goes up to the second floor (with broken flamethrower in my inventory and everything)
and when i come up the lift stops functioning like it normally only seem to do on chris scenario,

anyone had this glitch before?

(i was playing physical copy on ps4, remoteplaying it on my psvita)
Played on ps4 and never had a glitch in any of the many playtroughts

Top Bottom