• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Who should Jill be with?

Ashley Kritz 267

In Resident Evil 1 it seemed like Jill and Chris were very close,. In Resident Evil 3 Jill and Carlos worked as a team to escape Raccoon City. Who do you think Jill should be with? Chris or Carlos?
In my opinion Jill should be with Carlos "He is warm-hearted and is known to joke around. Perhaps as a result of being raised amidst violence, he is brave and always willing to throw himself in the middle of danger." Quote from Resident Evil Wikia. Sure Carlos is only in one game but they still could be together. On top of that he looks cute with Jill <3
tell me what who Jill should be with! :biggrin:

mjk321

of course it should be:
yByfcO5.jpg

WeskerLives2015

I think Jill should be with Chris. They have been close since their days in S.T.A.R.S and Chris always turns it up a notch when it comes to saving Jill or protecting her.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I think Jill should be with Chris. They have been close since their days in S.T.A.R.S and Chris always turns it up a notch when it comes to saving Jill or protecting her.

I would think that to be to be honest I think Chris might be gay, the guy really has shown 0 interest in woman and he constantly is working around hot woman like Jill, Sheva, and Jessica (who was constantly hitting on him) and yet he has shown no interest in them, put Leon in that spot and I guarantee he is going to hit on at least 1 of them lol.

But to answer the topics question I would rather see her with Carlos to be honest.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Aww Carrrlos! his pathetically childish attempts of hitting on Jill is so adorable. I miss this so much in the new games! the old game RE characters had such charming personality to them, nowadays even older characters are turned into lame boring pokerfaced bland tough guys.

Oasis

Obviously Chris is written as Jill's main love interest. The sequence where one of them opens the prison cell tells us everything we need to know.

There's some romantic/sexual tension between Jill and Carlos, yeah. But it is not enough, especially since Carlos is out of the equation for now.

Something I would like, though, would be for her to have a completely unrelated romantic and/or sexual partner. Man, woman or nonbinary. Or maybe multiple partners (celibacy and polyamory do exist). Some kind of social life outside of what we're seeing in the games. These characters lack so much depth!

Top Bottom